TV series from the 1950's and 1960's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV series from the 1950's and 1960's.

Starring the great, Broderick Crawford, and which hasn't been aired since the 60's and never released in any video format has a handful of episodes available on you tube.

This show kicks the butt of virtually everything on TV in many years.
    This is how acting was in the day's when they meant it.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Vintage 'Highway Patrol'

10-4! 10-4!
    Burl Burlingame
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
    honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

What a surprise, I just found this - www.hpdvds.com

Comment

Now, if they'd just do "12 O'Clock High"
        Burl Burlingame
        honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Swore there was an official DVD release of Highway Patrol.

I do have a few episodes of "12 O'Clock High" on VHS which I transferred off of old 16mm network prints. It is been hard to get the old Quinn Martin shows on DVD because of licensing problems that have risen over the years. Some are starting to pop up finally like Fugitive, Cannon, Streets of San Francisco.

Quinn Martin was my favorite producer and that is the first name of my first born!

Aj

Comment

"12 O'Clock High" is airing Tuesdaya on ALife
            Burl Burlingame
            honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Speaking of HIGHWAY PATROL and shows of that genre, remember SHERIFF OF COCHISE from the '50s?

I'm glad to see that THE FUGITIVE is now being released season by season. It used to be on A&E back in the early 1990s. I taped all 120 episodes on VHS and later transferred them to DVD, but the video quality was so-so. So, I've been buying the new DVDs as they've become available.

Comment

Wow, never heard of SoC, but sounds interesting - www.tvparty.com/classictv/sheriff.html - Desilu Produced, Ch. Bronson, etc.

It's available on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
                  I'm glad to see that THE FUGITIVE is now being released season by season. It used to be on A&E back in the early 1990s. I taped all 120 episodes on VHS and later transferred them to DVD, but the video quality was so-so. So, I've been buying the new DVDs as they've become available.
                  So you don't mind that the Fugitive DVD releases altered the original music soundtrack? Many hardcore fans (myself included) boycotted the DVDs because of this travesty. Why should CBS/Paramount get even a dime of my hard-earned money when they are too cheap to buy the rights of the original musical score, which was so integral to the show.

Believe me, the more fans that boycott and write letters of complaint to the studio, the better the chance that corrected DVD discs will be released. This was the case with the first season of Route 66 on DVD, where Infinity idiotically issued them in faux 16:9 "widescreen" presentation, which crudely lopped off the very top and bottom of the image. When fans boycotted and wrote letters, Infinity responded by re-issuing a new season 1 DVD set with the original 4:3 fullscreen image.
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X