My videos of Family Night at the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My videos of Family Night at the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA

This past Saturday (Sep. 27th), the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA hosted a family fun day for the various A+ after school programs in their area. The little keikies sang and danced for their parents.

I shot these videos with my Canon point-n-shoot. Sorry for all the wobble, it was hand held. I tried to correct as best I could with DeShaker (didn't have a lot of time to tweak it). I should have brought the tripod and shot it right in the first place.

Aina Hina A+ (little ones)
    Aina Hina A+ (older kids)
    Happy Kids
    Kahala A+
    Kuhio A+
    Queen Liliuokalani A+

(you can hear my dorky laugh. I should learn to keep my mouth shut when shooting video )
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: My videos of Family Night at the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA

Ah they are all so cute. My kids are all so big now except the little one who is 10. I thought a couple of times they were going to fall off the stage. So cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Re: My videos of Family Night at the Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA

Thanks, Cnecki.

My wife and I are very happy with Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA's programs (A+ and Summer Fun). You can tell their staff enjoy what they do, which means the kids have a lot of fun. The events they hold are always a pleasure.
      "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
      "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
      "
      Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
      X