Clear All

Re: OJ Simpson guilty on all counts

I hate racism.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
      What does that have to do with anything? Simpson's attorney help select that jury. Are you saying that all jury members in this trial were racists?
      racist? who knows. prejudiced? yes.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
        Wow, 12 out of 12 white people are prejudiced! That's quite a statistic! Simpson should sue his attorney for malpractice for selecting that jury. I guess you are saying that only a black person can be un-prejudiced. I have a problem with that.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
          No former pro-footballers either.
          Not even very wealthy people drawing a nice pension, most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
            But don't you see? He's just infiltrating the jail to find the real killers! It's a brilliant daring plan that was on an episode of SVU!
            Or the first episode of Prison Break.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
              What does that have to do with anything? Simpson's attorney help select that jury.
              That was one dumb attorney, or is actually helping to put OJ in jail anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                My dad met O.J. decades ago. Can't remember if he directed him in a commercial or ran across him at a studio. The former, I think. Pop said O.J. was a charming guy. That's also a sign of a psychopath.
                Then I'll have to be less charming.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                  Then I'll have to be less charming.
                  As long as you have a conscience, you won't have to alter your charm factor!

Comment

My dad met O.J. decades ago. Can't remember if he directed him in a commercial or ran across him at a studio. The former, I think. Pop said O.J. was a charming guy. That's also a sign of a psychopath.
                    Or the first episode of Prison Break.
                    He was charming and funny in Naked Gun, but I think T-Bag is more entertaining

Comment

As long as you have a conscience, you won't have to alter your charm factor!
                      My conscience is the only firewall or filter that keeps my violent, murderous thoughts from being carried out. And I have MANY murderous thoughts.

Comment

My conscience is the only firewall or filter that keeps my violent, murderous thoughts from being carried out. And I have MANY murderous thoughts.

That internal manic two year old REALLY wants out don't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                          That internal manic two year old REALLY wants out don't he?
                          Oh, yeah. All the time.

Comment

Who or what are you referring to when you say "prejudiced." The jury members? The legal system? The judge?
                            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

interesting. a jury of his peers had no Blacks.
                              So what are you saying? That every trial by jury has to have jurors that are Black in order for it to be fair? Or just for trials where one or more of the parties involved happen to be Black?

What about trials involving Hispanics, Asians, Indians, Polynesians, etc. Wouldn't they also be entitled to jurors from their own ethnic background if Blacks are accorded that right?

I can imagine it now. In addition to finding jurors that are fair, the courts would also have to make sure that every jury will resemble a United Colors of Benetton ad.
                              This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                                So what are you saying? That every trial by jury has to have jurors that are Black in order for it to be fair? Or just for trials where one or more of the parties involved happen to be Black?

What about trials involving Hispanics, Asians, Indians, Polynesians, etc. Wouldn't they also be entitled to jurors from their own ethnic background if Blacks are accorded that right?

I can imagine it now. In addition to finding jurors that are fair, the courts would also have to make sure that every jury will resemble a United Colors of Benetton ad.
                                I guarantee you less wrongful convictions.

I think a jury should have the gender and ethnic make-up of the district in which the court presides. Prosecutors successfully removed all black jurors during the selection process.

OJ could have avoided this whole mess by behaving in the first place, but OJ was lynched from the beginning to the end of this trial.

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                                Who or what are you referring to when you say "prejudiced." The jury members? The legal system? The judge?
                                The jurors.
                                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X