Boss' Day Gift Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss' Day Gift Ideas

Kimo's in Lahaina is selling limited edition lithographs created and signed by
    Guy Buffet – who is known for his paintings of waiters and chefs sold at Lahaina Galleries. The unique lithograph gift - which is a perfect Boss' Day or holiday gift idea - showcases a festive scene in front of Kimo’s restaurant on Front Street in Lahaina, multiple townspeople and a golden sunset behind the island of Lanai in the background. Three hundred copies of the lithograph are available for $100 each - lithographs normally sell for $500. Each lithograph is individually signed by Buffet and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Contact Kimo's at (808) 661-4495 for more information.
    Attached Files

Re: Boss' Day Gift Ideas

Originally posted by BCI22 View Post
    Kimo's in Lahaina is selling limited edition lithographs created and signed by
    Guy Buffet – who is known for his paintings of waiters and chefs sold at Lahaina Galleries. The unique lithograph gift - which is a perfect Boss' Day or holiday gift idea - showcases a festive scene in front of Kimo’s restaurant on Front Street in Lahaina, multiple townspeople and a golden sunset behind the island of Lanai in the background. Three hundred copies of the lithograph are available for $100 each - lithographs normally sell for $500. Each lithograph is individually signed by Buffet and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Contact Kimo's at (808) 661-4495 for more information.
    Here's a great interview I did with Guy in 2006, he's a cool guy!
    http://www.hawaiidiner.com/articles/...hp?article=466

Comment

A couple of years ago...
      I gave my boss a really nice coffee mug (he still uses it),
      but he never said thank you or anything, so...
      no moa nut'ing now.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
        A couple of years ago...
        I gave my boss a really nice coffee mug (he still uses it),
        but he never said thank you or anything, so...
        no moa nut'ing now.
        Ya know what, MM? As long as it made you happy to give the mug that's really all you need. If your boss is unable to express gratitude then it's his loss. Keep giving from your heart. You'll always be the winner.

Comment

Working...
        X