HT User Titles: Keiki forever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keiki forever?

Would it be possible to add: Kahuna, 'aumakua, akua, missionary?
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery
      Would it be possible to add: ... missionary?
      You might want to set up a poll, to determine people's "positions" on that one.

Comment

badum bum
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreamin
          badum bum
          Thank you, thank you, I'll be here far too often; post safely, and don't forget to tip your administrative staff!

Comment

Posted by Leo Lakio

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here far too often; post safely, and don't forget to tip your administrative staff!

*whips out his EBT*, wheres yo scanna bra so I can swipe u some dough

Comment

Re: Are we pau with HT?

What happened when a regular poster becomes a guest status poster? Did that poster cancel his membership? And can he still write new posts as a guest member?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                What happened when a regular poster becomes a guest status poster? Did that poster cancel his membership? And can he still write new posts as a guest member?
                Anybody? Anybody? Buehler?

Comment

I don't know about others, but I don't understand the question, because I don't know what a "guest status poster" is.

Comment

What happened when a regular poster becomes a guest status poster?
                    I dunno. Is this an inside joke? I don't get it.
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                      I dunno. Is this an inside joke? I don't get it.
                      When I did a search to see if a topic has been covered before in a thread. I noticed from other postings that Sansei has a status of a guest.

Comment

Re: HT User Titles: Keiki forever?

He was a regular member, but had posting privileges gradually taken away. He's not officially banned (as some former posters are), but I guess he still has some access. I know he can't start new threads. All his old posts survive, 'though as it does for us all, our current status shows even on the older posts.
                        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                          Would it be possible to add: Kahuna, 'aumakua, akua, missionary?
                          How abour "Moke" for those that push their opinions and attitudes on others
                          Gee we can add a LOT of title's... but best we behave...
                          mahu, kahuahine, haole,.... and so on fo'evah!
                          But, since we are judging these on numbers of posts, best we leave labeling by behaviour OFF! For sure i'd be lolo.....
                          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                          ~ ~
                          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

A couple of threads that contain posts by people who have the Guest status assigned to their usernames are:

Places to eat in Amarillo, Texas (posts by waioli kai around the start of the thread)
                            Earthquake - Big Island - 03/08/10 (post by Sansei close to the end of the thread)

Please bear in mind that at the time these users wrote the post they didn't have the Guest status assigned to them, that was changed to that status way later on. If you look at these users' stats at the top of their post there is no record of them in the HawaiiThreads site. They just ceast to exist. The posts they made still exist here.

So to answer one of Walkoff Balk's question, no they no longer posts. Guests can not post, reply or even take part in the polls, only thing they can do is just read the posts and threads on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                              Guests can not post, reply or even take part in the polls, only thing they can do is just read the posts and threads on this site.
                              What makes their status as "guest" different from "banned"?

Comment

For a Banned user since their username still exist on the site, they can still make use of some of the features like their ignore list, it will remember the last time they logged in so they can read new posts, the threads that the subscribe to.

For a guest there is no record of them so the services listed above won't be available to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X