"The Big Bang Theory" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "The Big Bang Theory" on CBS

Howard and Raj attempt to find an on-line dating match for Sheldon and they end up finding a woman who talks like Sheldon.

Comment

There are ads on CBS that saying that The Big Bang Theory is moving to Thursday nights for the Fall Season.

Comment

I guess the Thursday night airings of this series has started. It doesn't look like a new episode but it is one I never seen before.

Comment

4 episodes of The Big Bang Theory tonight! Next week is the new season.

Comment

whoo hoo! New season starts tonight.

Comment

Honestly I don't know what Howard was thinking when he set the robot arm on himself.

Comment

Missed a few minutes of tonight's episode but did like the scene of Sheldon passing gas.

Comment

Holy freaking cow.
                  • Season 1: I thought Kaley Cuoco was cute but uninteresting.
                  • Season 2: I thought Kaley Cuoco was cute and increasingly interesting.
                  • Season 3: I thought Kaley Cuoco was hot enough not to miss when she was a guest on a late-night talk show, but not hot enough to make me watch the show regularly.
                  • Season 4: I think Kaley Cuoco is ridiculously hot. Like, possibly the hottest thing on television.

Ouch.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Missed most of the show today. Came in when Sheldon and Raj are yelling in the office and shooting each other with Nerf guns.

Comment

This show is a hit amongst my geek friends, and after it was all the buzz at "Comic-Con" the last two years we were there, my wife and I decided to give it a shot. I liked it well enough, but my wife was unimpressed.

She watched a few more without me, and now she really likes it. Oddly, now I'm not sure I like it as much as I did the first time I saw it.

I think cinematic TV dramas have somewhat soured me on soundstage sitcoms. Laughtrack or live audience, something feels flat about that old-fashioned presentation. But if I remove that aspect, "The Big Bang Theory" is pretty fun and smart.

Last night's cameos by Katee Sackhoff and George Takei were definitely awesome.

Comment

Only saw the last 5 to 8 minutes of tonight's episode, where the gang was doing embrassing things to each other.

Comment

A Gorn appears in tonight's episode, sitting in Sheldon's spot.

Comment

Raiders of the Lost Ark, Wil Wheaton and a Girls party at Penny's place.

Comment

First half of the episode prempted by a press conference. The second half seems to have Raj drinking while looking for a planet.

Best scene is when Sheldon throwing papers in the air with one page being stuck on his head for a few seconds.
                              Last edited by helen; November 18, 2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Tonight's episode has the gang dressing up as the Justice League with:
                                • Sheldon - Flash
                                • Howard - Batman
                                • Raj - Aquaman (with seahorse)
                                • Leonard - Green Lantern
                                • Penny - Wonder Woman
                                • Zak - Superman

Comment

Working...
                                X