Looking for Strawberry Waffles. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Strawberry Waffles. . .

Seeing the old Jade Moon Zippy's spot brought memories of another early 80s Zippy's commercial, featuring an annoying guy complaining about the menu and being serviced by a polite off camera waitress who helps him find the breakfast section of the menu. That guy was my drama teacher in High School and I last saw him a few years after on Northern Exposure playing the dad of the young girl who married the old guy Shelly.

Anyone have this????

Re: Looking for Strawberry Waffles. . .

Sorry, I don't have it but would love to see it. Who was your drama teacher? Just curious as I think I cast that spot, too!!! Ok to PM me if you don't want to post his name on HT.

Comment

Name was Tony Curry -
      Did a Google Search and he's still alive and well and acting.
      www.hadtobe.com

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy View Post
        Seeing the old Jade Moon Zippy's spot brought memories of another early 80s Zippy's commercial, featuring an annoying guy complaining about the menu and being serviced by a polite off camera waitress who helps him find the breakfast section of the menu. That guy was my drama teacher in High School and I last saw him a few years after on Northern Exposure playing the dad of the young girl who married the old guy Shelly.

Anyone have this????
        YOU took DRAMA? NO ACK!!! hahaha. Now I want strawberry waffles and I've never ever had them before! Eh! I'm going to pretend my Honey Bunches O Oats are waffles and I'll dump that tri-berry mix from Costco on top. It just might be OK. It'll be just like acting!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy View Post
          Name was Tony Curry -
          Did a Google Search and he's still alive and well and acting.
          www.hadtobe.com
          Thanks. Yes, I remember him but am not sure I cast the Zippy's spot in question.

Comment

Working...
          X