Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
    Tom Tancredo at the TeaParty convention called for "literacy tests" for non-white voters. Perhaps in addition to providing birth certificates?

So why should white folks get a pass?

What if they are Polish or Swedish and couldn't read English to save their own lives. What about the po' white trash who for generations have put it into their spawn's heads that if you pursue an education 'you be'en uppity and thinkin' you better'en yo' elders'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
      I like the part about the conspirators cleverly conspiring to place Obama's birth announcment in the Honolulu papers decades ago. There are some people who think the world is flat and nothing will ever convince them otherwise. I remember a book from college, "When Prophecy Fails", about the "the world is ending tomorrow" religious movements of the 19th century and how the followers reacted when the world went on. It was with an increase of faith. Motivation-- they could not accept that they had been fools. They had often sold or given away all their worldly goods to follow some befuddled psycho into the hills to await the imminent Coming of the Lord and when it didn't happen their reaction was to huddle even closer to the Devine Leader--the Us v. Them, We are the Chosen mentality. The Great Leaders would often make up even more equally wrong predictions; the followers still ate it up. It was an interesting study of human behavior. There have been some studies on conservative Fox viewer types and they, too, huddle around their leaders more as the philosophy is discredited by reality. It all goes to show that we are not a rational species. A lot of our brains are capable of rational thought, but a lot of primitive circuits still exist that cynical political leaders tap into. Tell the followers Obama has raised your taxes when he has cut them. Tell them there will be death panels when there won't. They eat it all up, they can't help themselves.
      True. But remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? There's a moral to that story.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        America speaks, Bob - nay, America DEMANDS you show us your long-form certificate! Come on, Bob - clearly you ARE hiding your illegal status from us! Stop stalling and start proving!
        Alright! Alright! I'm from Kenya! Born in 1961... No, wait! I think it was 1963. Yeah, that sounds about right (hope they don't check my facebook page).

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
          I was born here in the 60's, so I would have a long-form certificate in my State file. Obama should have one, unless...... Bhwaa ha ha haaaaaaa!!!
          They probably do have a lot more information in your file than what would be shown on your birth certificate should you order a copy now. But since the law states that the certificate issued by the State of Hawaii is sufficient for all legal purposes, that is what Hawaii issues when a new copy of a birth certificate is requested. What Hawaii issued for Obama's birth certificate is the official birth certificate. and again, if you think Obama can get a copy of his "long form birth certificate", I suggest you get a copy of yours from the State of Hawaii now, first. If you can get the State to issue you a new long form birth certificate, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
            They probably do have a lot more information in your file than what would be shown on your birth certificate should you order a copy now. But since the law states that the certificate issued by the State of Hawaii is sufficient for all legal purposes, that is what Hawaii issues when a new copy of a birth certificate is requested. What Hawaii issued for Obama's birth certificate is the official birth certificate. and again, if you think Obama can get a copy of his "long form birth certificate", I suggest you get a copy of yours from the State of Hawaii now, first. If you can get the State to issue you a new long form birth certificate, let us know.
            Please do that for us Bob. I'd like to get another copy of my daughter's original certificate which I lost a long time ago.
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              America speaks, Bob - nay, America DEMANDS you show us your long-form certificate! Come on, Bob - clearly you ARE hiding your illegal status from us! Stop stalling and start proving!
              Nobody has to show anyone their birth certificates unless they need to show proof due to what they're applying for.

Bob isn't running for anything so leave his birth certificate alone already! He is saying there is stuff out there that warrants investigation.

If Obama was born at Kapiolani Medical Center in 1961 his birth certificate should be so easily obtainable. I was born there in 1960. My birth certificate is on file at the Department of Health in Downtown Honolulu as should be Barrack Obama's. If it's not there there is reason to be suspicious as I would be too if I tried to find my Birth Certificate there and couldn't. How could I prove my citizenship?

If the Birthers are correct and there aren't any original birth certificates at the Oahu branch of the Department of Health, not only should the birthers be concerned, but Obama as well!

Simple test, is it there? If yes, then case closed. If not then Obama had better be more than concerned about the whereabouts of his proof of US Citizenship.

So how does one get access to another's birth certificate? That should be the next question.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I received copies of my birth certifcate on Jan. 20, 2000 and it is an exact copy of my original "Standard Certificate of Live Birth" containing the same information; my parents place of birth, race, age at time of birth, birthplace, occupation, and industry or business. It also have information on other children of thsi mother who are still living, born alive but are now dead, and children that were born dead. The raised seal says Board of Health Territory of Hawaii. So there is a whole lot of info on the "old long form" birth certificates that I don't know if it's on the "new long form". BTW I was born in 1947 here in Honolulu so I don't know if that makes a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                  Nobody has to show anyone their birth certificates unless they need to show proof due to what they're applying for.

Bob isn't running for anything so leave his birth certificate alone already! He is saying there is stuff out there that warrants investigation.
                  Ah-HAH! You're in on the conspiracy - I suspected as much! What do YOU have to hide, cw, hmmm? Bob's cover-up just runs deeper and deeper; impressive how the seeds for it were planted way back in the '60s, too. Have these immigration scams been running for decades? America is STILL waiting for THE ANSWERS!!!

Comment

Obama did submit his birth certificate and it was approved by the same people who approved McCain's.

He is saying there is stuff out there that warrants investigation.
                    Bob is full of tu'u mama'o. Everything has been investigated and approved Ad Nauseum!

If Obama was born at Kapiolani Medical Center in 1961 his birth certificate should be so easily obtainable.
                    It has been obtained, produced, and reproduced.

If it's not there there is reason to be suspicious as I would be too if I tried to find my Birth Certificate there and couldn't.
                    Obama has produced his birth certificate, the same type that anyone born in Hawai'i during that time period has.

If the Birthers are correct and there aren't any original birth certificates at the Oahu branch of the Department of Health,
                    How many ways do people have to be told? The original birth certificate is there. I have seen it, Bob has seen it, and her Republican governorship has seen and approved it. OMG! maybe she is in on the conspiracy as well! Everyone has seen it except Craig. Craig, Google it and you will see it too.

Simple test, is it there? If yes, then case closed.
                    This is getting embarrasingly repetitive! Yes, it is there....case closed.

So how does one get access to another's birth certificate? That should be the next question.
                    Easy, you can get anyone's birth certificate on the Internet. Guess What? I got Bobinator's birth certificate. He was born in .....PAKISTAN. He was born to Imam and Mom Inator. Their occupation is listed as "Professional Terrorists." His birth name is Bob Mohammed Inator. His birth date is listed as 1513 in the year of our Holy Master, Mohammed. His religion is listed as Muslim! Bob is not even one of US. He has already shown that he can't pass Tancredo's literacy test on readiing a birth certificate. OMG, we have Muslims everywhere, even under our beds!

Originally posted by D'Alani View Post
                    I received copies of my birth certifcate on Jan. 20, 2000 and it is an exact copy of my original "Standard Certificate of Live Birth" containing the same information; my parents place of birth, race, age at time of birth, birthplace, occupation, and industry or business. It also have information on other children of thsi mother who are still living, born alive but are now dead, and children that were born dead. The raised seal says Board of Health Territory of Hawaii.
                    Helloooooooo! That's the exact same thing that Obama has produced!

Anyone who believes in the Birther Conspiracy is a retard! And I use that word in the Limbaugh "satirical" vein as opposed to the Rahm Immanual "unacceptable" vein and if you don't know the difference, ask Sarah, she can make these fine distinctions for you.

Case closed.
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

In no way do I doubt that the President was born in Hawaii nei, I was just posting what is on my original Birth Certificate, das all.

Comment

In no way do I doubt that the President was born in Hawaii nei, I was just posting what is on my original Birth Certificate, das all.
                        Fair enough. And that is what Obama has produced.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

BTW I was born in 1947 here in Honolulu so I don't know if that makes a big difference.
                          OMG!* You mean you weren't born in the 'States?'

How you ever gonna be president? You should have waited till 1959....

* Markout in support of separation of church and state.
                          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                          ~ ~
                          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

If Obama was born at Kapiolani Medical Center in 1961 his birth certificate should be so easily obtainable. I was born there in 1960. My birth certificate is on file at the Department of Health in Downtown Honolulu as should be Barrack Obama's. If it's not there there is reason to be suspicious as I would be too if I tried to find my Birth Certificate there and couldn't. How could I prove my citizenship?

If the Birthers are correct and there aren't any original birth certificates at the Oahu branch of the Department of Health, not only should the birthers be concerned, but Obama as well!

Simple test, is it there? If yes, then case closed. If not then Obama had better be more than concerned about the whereabouts of his proof of US Citizenship.

Actually, what is on file at the Department of Health are information forms that are filled out when babies are born in the state and registered with the department of health, not actual "birth certificates". That's why you don't get a photocopy of the "original long form birth certificate". There is no original long form birth certificate. The DoH, as I understand it (and correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure someone will), then reproduces the information required by law in a certificate and certifies that the information is true and correct. That's why you get a certified copy of a birth certificate when you request a copy of your birth certificate and why the form of it can change over time instead of being an exact replica.

As to how one gets someone else's birth certificate from the Department of Health, there are step by step instructions here

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-recor...l_records.html

but you have to be one of these people:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-recor...elig_vrcc.html

and they even have a link just for Obama questions

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

Craig, in all seriousness, I hope you do go to the Department of Health to try to get the "long form birth certificate" you think is there. If you can get it, it will be of interest to us all.
                            Last edited by Adri; February 9, 2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                              Obama did submit his birth certificate and it was approved by the same people who approved McCain's.

Bob is full of tu'u mama'o. Everything has been investigated and approved Ad Nauseum!

It has been obtained, produced, and reproduced.

Obama has produced his birth certificate, the same type that anyone born in Hawai'i during that time period has.

How many ways do people have to be told? The original birth certificate is there. I have seen it, Bob has seen it, and her Republican governorship has seen and approved it. OMG! maybe she is in on the conspiracy as well! Everyone has seen it except Craig. Craig, Google it and you will see it too.

This is getting embarrasingly repetitive! Yes, it is there....case closed.

Easy, you can get anyone's birth certificate on the Internet. Guess What? I got Bobinator's birth certificate. He was born in .....PAKISTAN. He was born to Imam and Mom Inator. Their occupation is listed as "Professional Terrorists." His birth name is Bob Mohammed Inator. His birth date is listed as 1513 in the year of our Holy Master, Mohammed. His religion is listed as Muslim! Bob is not even one of US. He has already shown that he can't pass Tancredo's literacy test on readiing a birth certificate. OMG, we have Muslims everywhere, even under our beds!

Helloooooooo! That's the exact same thing that Obama has produced!

Anyone who believes in the Birther Conspiracy is a retard! And I use that word in the Limbaugh "satirical" vein as opposed to the Rahm Immanual "unacceptable" vein and if you don't know the difference, ask Sarah, she can make these fine distinctions for you.

Case closed.
                              Matapule,

you display your ignorance. It is an undisputed fact that Obama has never revealed his long-form birth certificate.

And, I wasn't born in Pakistan. It was Timbuktu! My twin brother was born in Pakistan!

I'm also not a muslim. I'm a Maoist rebel. I belong to the same chapter as Obama.

By the way, here's a present for you and Leo-http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=124656

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                                It is an undisputed fact that Obama has never revealed his long-form birth certificate.
                                Show us your long form birth certificate. That would be the way to prove me wrong. I don't think you can prove you were born anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X