No announcement yet.

Obama v. The Birthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now the truth can be told about Barack Obama!

Meh. It's all moot.

If anything, I'd support a bill to allow naturalized citizens to run for US Presidential office.

AH-NOLD for President 2012.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

A Disturbing Report

Disturbing

News in England is that President Obama was born in Kenya in 1961. He can't or will not produce his birth certificate.
      He can't take up office unless he can prove that he was born in one of your states.

Views please

Comment

Re: A Disturbing Report

Originally posted by Barry View Post
        He can't take up office unless he can prove that he was born in one of your states.
        He's already IN office.
        This is ancient news and has been in all the U.S. media, Barry. The conspiracy theorists are called "birthers," as I recall.
        You can Google the topic, and I imagine others here on HT have more details, but I seem to recall that our state has a policy of not releasing birth certificates (though in this particular case I think they should). However, archives from our two newspapers had Obama's birth announcement back when it happened, and it's hard to see how that could have been faked all those decades ago.
        "Hey, we newspapers in Hawaii heard about a baby just born in Kenya and we think this newborn baby may be president some day so let's fake his birth as being in Hawaii."
        Just another mindless conspiracy theory, and it's a non-starter.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Disturbing, Views please

And Bush loving Chuck Norris questioning Obama's legitimacy? Scandelous intrigue!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
            He's already IN office.
            That's right. I mean, who cares if he's Kenyan? He's our President.

Next term, our President will be an Austrian.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              it's hard to see how that could have been faked all those decades ago.
              "Hey, we newspapers in Hawaii heard about a baby just born in Kenya and we think this newborn baby may be president some day so let's fake his birth as being in Hawaii."
              Hahahahaha!

I saw a suv/minivan thing at Safeway with a bumper sticker stating "Show me the birth certificate"!!! omg, now, all birther conspiracies aside, who the h3ll would drive around Hawaii with a bumper sticker like that!?!

(someone who doesn't mind getting new tires every weekend to replace those old, slashed ones again and again)
              ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                Even Magnum P.I. is searching for the birth certificate!
                Maybe O.J. Simpson should be on the case! He's done such a killer job searching out Nicole & Ron's murderer...

Comment

If these idiotic "birthers" put as much energy into trying to solve the REAL problems in this world instead of vetting a birth certificate that's already been vetted and proven...this world could be a much better place in which to live.

Vanguard...thx for the Orly Taitz link. Oh Lordy...that lady really needs to get a life.

Must admit, if McCain was now our pres. I'd let him do his job regardless of my dislike for that which he stands or his birth in the Panama Canal Zone. Until, that is, he slipped and, once again, called his wife a ¢*#t in public or any other female for that matter.

Comment

Go, Granny, Go!
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Maybe O.J. Simpson should be on the case! He's done such a killer job searching out Nicole & Ron's murderer...
                      Well, to be fair, there are a LOT of golf courses in the US he has to search.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                        Well, to be fair, there are a LOT of golf courses in the US he has to search.
                        And now he'd have to check out the courses in Kenya, too.

Comment

Rep. Schmidt (R-OHIO) whispers "I agree with you" to birther - said whisper got caught on mic!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                            And now he'd have to check out the courses in Kenya, too.

I don't care where he comes from. Wales, Ireland or wherever ! Yer Man speaks sense and has the personality to put over what he is talking about.
                            If I was a Yank, I would have voted for him,

Your news hits here later which is why I put on the Kenya Birth-certificate. Old news to you fellers but it doesn't change my opinion of your President.
                            He is great.

Comment

I don't care where he comes from. Wales, Ireland or wherever ! Yer Man speaks sense and has the personality to put over what he is talking about.
                              If I was a Yank, I would have voted for him,

Your news hits here later which is why I put on the Kenya Birth-certificate. Old news to you fellers but it doesn't change my opinion of your President.
                              He is great.
                              Rumor has it Obama CAN run for the Office of British Prime Ministry with a Kenyan birth certificate.

Maybe we should forcefully annex Kenya as the 51st State to put this all to rest.

BTW, is a naturalized US citizen less American than a natural-born US citizen?
                              Last edited by Random; September 9, 2009, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X