Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by Random View Post
    Rumor has it Obama CAN run for the Office of British Prime Ministry with a Kenyan birth certificate.
    I for one would welcome him - He couldn't do worse than Gordon Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
      I for one would welcome him - He couldn't do worse than Gordon Brown.
      Would you welcome Bill Clinton? He has a taste for British interns.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

One solution:

http://www.honoluluagonizer.com/?p=984
        Burl Burlingame
        "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
        honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Re: Now the truth can be told about Barack Obama!

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
          SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 6 (UPI) -- A California lawyer who says President Obama was born in Kenya has filed in federal court a copy of what she claims is his birth certificate.
          Oh no! Is this the same forged Kenyan birth certificate that bloggers debunked over a month ago, as reported by Keith Olbermann?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u6pqnzKvSY

At least the "pros" who forged Obama's Canadian birth certificate had some humor.

Well, that settles everything! If an upstanding chap like Dudley Dooright goes on the record to state that Barack Obama was born on Canadian soil, can there be any doubt?
          Last edited by Frankie's Market; September 9, 2009, 04:03 PM.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Nope, it's a brand new forged Kenyan birth certificate.
            Burl Burlingame
            "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
            honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
              It could have been, "I want to sleep with you" instead of "I agree with you" in a whisper.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                Why am I not surprised? This is the same lowlife who took a cheapshot at Rep. Jack Murtha, one of the most decorated Vietnam War vets to be elected to Congress. There was nothing wrong with her disagreeing with a 2005 House resolution sponsored by Murtha, calling for the withdrawal of forces from Iraq. But she definitely stepped over the line by implying that Murtha was a coward. For that, she was..... well, see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAYV5H4rsqs
                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                  Well, that settles everything! If an upstanding chap like Dudley Dooright goes on the record to state that Barack Obama was born on Canadian soil, can there be any doubt?
                  Ugh. I'd rather he'd be a Kenyan national than that.
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Oh no! Is this the same forged Kenyan birth certificate that bloggers debunked over a month ago, as reported by Keith Olbermann?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u6pqnzKvSY
                    Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                    Nope, it's a brand new forged Kenyan birth certificate.
                    Actually, Burl, Frankie is correct. This is the exact same Kenyan birth certificate featured on Olbermann. His “debunking,” however, was still not good enough for California judge David Carter, who has granted the Birther plaintiffs a trial to prove their case early next year. Obama’s attorneys have one last chance to pursuade the judge to dismiss the case in a hearing October 5.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                    USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

At least the "pros" who forged Obama's Canadian birth certificate had some humor.
                      Nice, I like this one too!

"So where's your birth certificate, congressman?"

Comment

I remember the Clinton days when Republicans were foaming in the mouth with hatred for Hillary Clinton. She was the female Mao Tse Tung of American politics. Once, a friend at lunch downtown overheard two outraged Christian Republican women clucking in horrified disapproval that the Clintons had had the NERVE--the GALL!--to actually go to Church of all things. And carrying a BIBLE! Now thats all forgotten. It helped that Rupert Murdoch himself backed Hillary's Presidential bid. And now all that dithering trip over your own feet blind hatred and rage is directed against President Obama. These people are truly sick.

Remember the 15 minutes of hate from Orwell's "1984"? Hate is being used as a political tool. Just throw the garbage out there and the idiots eat it up.

Comment

Birther Orly Taitz Compares Self To Mandela, Wants Judge Tried For Treason

Comment

makes sense that karen, who believes all vaccines are a mechanism for evil and that there is no such thing as a good boss who is female, would insist obama's not an american citizen.

guess y'all can deduce who the other person who treats karen like an ass is. actually, it amuses me to liken her to a used condom.

woo--i won't be winning a "nice person on HT award anytime soon. boo.
                            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Interesting. I am on a listserv now seeing suggestions by conservatives on the list that the birther controversy won't go away because Obama himself is fueling it (by refusing, refusing! to produce the much vaunted "long form" of his birth certificate) to distract good honest hard working people from the real issues facing our country.

Comment

Newest court decision (in a link on this webpage http://www.ediscoverycalifornia.com/...e-wringer.html) regarding the birthers. The case involves someone who does not want to be deployed to Iraq and claims that Obama is not legitimately the President so he can't order her to Iraq. The attorney in the case is from the birther movement and got spanked by the judge and threatened with Rule 11 sanctions (for bringing frivolous lawsuits) if she files any more suits on the topic of Obama's place of birth.

Comment

Working...
                                X