Obama v. The Birthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama v. The Birthers

This whole birth certificate nonsense would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that these efforts to delegitimize Barack Obama as an American citizen is being used to fuel the fire of imagination among the looney bins over in the far right.

Like this chap who showed up at a town hall carrying this "Obama=Hitler" sign at a townhall. I mean, we can't let down our guard against this guy who just might be a fascist saboteur.

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/s...itler_sign.jpg

Continually drum it into some people's heads that the President has no US birth certificate, and you'll be able to start selling these kinds of bumperstickers. Let everybody on the road know you think that Obama should be shipped out of this country, like every other undocumented worker.

Crude caricatures of Obama as a witch doctor ain't racist! Hey,... that California attorney who keeps getting airtime on FOX news just might be on to something when she says that president is actually from Kenya.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/ima...octor-muck.jpg
    Last edited by Frankie's Market; September 18, 2009, 01:02 PM.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
      Like this chap who showed up at a town hall carrying this "Obama=Hitler" sign at a townhall.
      I wonder how that squares with the Bobinator who says Obama is a Marxist? Hitler = Marx????????? These people are hilarious!
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Orly Taitz faces a possible $10,000 "sanction for misconduct"

Comment

Oh yeah, calling the judge a traitor for finding that you did not meet legal standards is a smart move...

Comment

Hehe ...

Ratigan To Birther Taitz: At What Point Do You Give Up And Go To The Beach?

Comment

Taitz is a complete, total whack job. Even if the birthers had a case (ha!) she'd ruin it for them.

Comment

Clearly, she deserves sanctions considering Taitz’ client in this case (Army Capt. Connie Rhodes) says Taitz filed the motion without her permission or even simple notification!

Orly Taitz’s Client Files A Complaint Against Her

...the twist today comes from Capt. Rhodes herself. She has sent a letter to Judge Clay Land, blasting Taitz for filing the motion to stay her deployment without even asking her.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

That woman is berserk!
                  ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

As Seen On TV! Birthermercial Asks, Where Was Obama Really Born?

Yeah. They have birther infomercials now.

Comment

I don't know what's the big deal. Foreigners are better at running our American government than Americans. That's why I vote for Obama.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

"Tea Party" Leader Melts Down On CNN: Obama Is An "Indonesian Muslim Turned Welfare Thug" (VIDEO)

Comment

Meltdown indeed. South Carolina senator Lindsey Graham has finally had enough of all the craziness that is coming from the tea bag protestors, the birthers, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_DMTbfbdE

Principled GOPers and intellectual conservatives had better start taking their cue from Graham and not only distance themselves from the right wing nut jobs..... they need to actively speak out and start throwing these loonies under the bus if they don't want the Republican party to be marginalized.
                          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                            South Carolina senator Lindsey Graham has finally had enough of all the craziness that is coming from the tea bag protestors, the birthers, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh.
                            Whenever there's a camera close-up of Glenn Beck's eyes. I,I, I be hypmotized!

Comment

Taitz To Behar: Judge Who Fined Me Is The Delusional One!

I think she's batty, and I think these latest quotes undermine people with serious, legitimate complaints of judicial corruption.

And I still want to see her green card!

Comment

Interestingly, throughout the interview, attorney Orly Taitz insists that Gov. Linda Lingle did not confirm Obama’s birth as commentator Joy Behar says. A flustered Behar finally asks her producers to give her the source of Lingle’s position on the issue. I’m assuming this is the USA Today article that the Joy Behar show refers to. Skip to the last paragraph. Anyone have the text of Lingle’s original statement? I only ask because while the Georgia case was dismissed, the California case is still in play (though not suprisingly, going poorly for Taitz).

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                                USA TODAY, page 2A
                                11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                                X