Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama’s Aunt an Illegal Immigrant?

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    There you go again Bob, getting things all screwed up!

Yes, Kenya is the birthplace of Barack Obama.........Barrack Obama Senior. Barack Obama Junior, POTUS was born in Hawai'i. Barack Obama is named after his father. They share the same name. But you already knew that, didn't you!

When the preacher interviewed junior's tutu in Kenya over the telephone last year, he asked, "was Barack Obama born in Kenya?" She said, "yes he was born in Kenya." He said, "you mean the President of the United States was born in Kenya?" She said, "oh no, my son Barack was born in Kenya, my grandson was born in Hawai'i." He said, "what you are telling me is that the President of the United States was born in Kenya?" She said, "no he wasn't."

The good reverend cut out the part where she said, "no" and patched together where she said, "yes." I listened to the whole tape, did you Bob?

Cut out the crap, Bob.
    No, I never saw that tape. Perhaps you were there when he was born at Kapiolani... or was it Queens?... No, it was Kapiolani!.. I think.
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php/com/ind...&pageId=103306

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104718

And, that was 48 years ago... or was it 52? Could be 50. No one really knows for sure. Can't seem to make up my mind. But then again, neither can they.http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=107163

Perhaps you can show us his long form birth certificate, or explain why "Muhammed" Obama spent $3M to seal his records from public view. Or, that the first thing he signed was Executive Order 13489 that barred the release of his birth certificate. Perhaps you voted for someone you thought had nothing to hide?

http://freedomedium.com/2009/07/obam...h-certificate/

By chance, you didn't see this article did you? http://web.archive.org/web/200406271...ws26060403.htm

Or maybe this one-
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17303

Or this one from Kenya- http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

Yikes!

Time to open up your minds..... Bhwa ha haaaaaa...!!

All right, cut the crap!!!

Comment

Bob, I can see that you are a "birther." I understand that no amount of overwhelming information to the contrary will change your mind.

Here is the conversation with Obama's tutu that was posted on You Tube. This is the version that left out the rest of the conversation.

The rest of the conservation went like this:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

As far as you wanting to see his birth certificate and the story behind it, here it is

The alleged Kenyan birth certificate, has been proven a forgery.

And you link articles quoting Orly Taitz. That does not merit comment. That woman has been completely discredited.

But you have your mind made up Bob and I can't help you further.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

A lot of these "BIRTHERS" are beyond redemption. They won't let the facts get in the way of their delusions.

Comment

There's already a thread for the whole birth discussion.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
            Bob, I can see that you are a "birther." I understand that no amount of overwhelming information to the contrary will change your mind.

Here is the conversation with Obama's tutu that was posted on You Tube. This is the version that left out the rest of the conversation.

The rest of the conservation went like this:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

As far as you wanting to see his birth certificate and the story behind it, here it is

The alleged Kenyan birth certificate, has been proven a forgery.

And you link articles quoting Orly Taitz. That does not merit comment. That woman has been completely discredited.

But you have your mind made up Bob and I can't help you further.
            What overwhelming information? You need to get your facts straight. You're going to rely on the testimony of family members who have everything to lose with exposing the truth? C'mon!

If Obama has nothing to hide, then show the damn long-form birth certificate!

Perhaps you didn't bother to consider the lawsuits to force Obama to prove his eligibility. Even Senators and military officers are signed onto the lawsuit. So much for the overwhelming evidence.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123995

On the contrary, seems like you Obama lovers have your minds made up and are not interested in the truth. If he's eligible, then it's his responsibility to prove it beyond a doubt, and not conceal his records. I challenge you to settle the question, and stop hiding behind your disdain for the truth. If I'm (we're) wrong about his eligibility, believe me, most "birthers" would be satisfied and move on. The fact that he hasn't lifted a finger to settle these doubts is evidence that he's guilty on some level. All that's needed is his long form birth certificate. But no, he won't even do that! At this point, he's either a fool, or he's guilty. Take your pick.

The links I provided is more than enough for people to start asking serious questions. If not, then perhaps you need to examine you're own motives.

Comment

Re: Obama v. The Birthers

What is the "long form birth certificate"? I lost/misplaced my sons original birth certificate and the form I received from the Dept. of Health is the same as the one that Obama's is on. That is the only document that I have to prove his birthplace and it has been accepted everywhere, even to get a passport.
              Last edited by D'Alani; February 5, 2010, 11:08 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

This may help D'Lani - http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Now, where can I find Lingle's own words that Obama is a US citizen?
                She said them, I read them, but nothing comes up in a search so far.
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

The argument is over.

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                  If Obama has nothing to hide, then show the damn long-form birth certificate!
                  All that's needed is his long form birth certificate.
                  What Long-form Birth Certificate?

I don't know where my original is - wish I did. It tells things like the town your parents were born in and birth weight....
                  Hawaii doesn't even issue them anymore!

Detailed photos of Cert. of Birth

"perhaps you need to examine you're own motives."
                  Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                  ~ ~
                  Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                  Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                  Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

You have now entered the Twilight Zone (queue the music)

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                      This may help D'Lani - http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Now, where can I find Lingle's own words that Obama is a US citizen?
                      She said them, I read them, but nothing comes up in a search so far.
                      Thank you Ron. My original birth certificate is on a black paper with white lettering and on the top it is written Standard Certificate of Live birth and so does the original of my other son. My birth certificate also have the my parents age, race, birthplace, occupation, etc. The copy that I received for my number two son has written on the top Certification of Live Birth. So I guess somewhere along the line they started calling it a certification instead od a Certificate.
                      Thank you also Kaonohi for your links.

Comment

• Re: Obama’s Aunt an Illegal Immigrant?

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                        On the contrary, seems like you Obama lovers have your minds made up and are not interested in the truth. If he's eligible, then it's his responsibility to prove it beyond a doubt, and not conceal his records. I challenge you to settle the question, and stop hiding behind your disdain for the truth. If I'm (we're) wrong about his eligibility, believe me, most "birthers" would be satisfied and move on. The fact that he hasn't lifted a finger to settle these doubts is evidence that he's guilty on some level. All that's needed is his long form birth certificate. But no, he won't even do that! At this point, he's either a fool, or he's guilty. Take your pick.

The links I provided is more than enough for people to start asking serious questions. If not, then perhaps you need to examine you're own motives.
                        The State of Hawaii does not issue any birth certificate other than the one that Obama has already shown. There is no "long form" that is more official than the one that Obama has already shown. By state law, the form that Obama has shown is sufficient for all legal purposes. Do you seriously think that viable candidates for the office of the President are not vetted more thoroughly than any regular citizen can manage? If Obama's records showed that he was not born in Hawaii, don't you think that Lingle would have been the first one out there to say so with McCain and Palin close behind?

Comment

Out of curiosity, I think someone should go to the Hawaii Department of Health Bureau of Statistics and try to order their own "long form" birth certificate. It would be interesting to see if anyone manages to get one.

Comment

Bob - the fact that Obama hasn't lifted a finger to disprove these doubts is also evidence that he has nothing to prove.

BTW - do YOU have a "long form" birth certificate (if you were born here that is)?
                            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Birthers and Tea Partiers ("The Angry White Man" of 1994 again) are now the nucleus of the Republican Party, which is poised to take control of Congress in November. What a nightmare our country faces. Update your passport, get at least some of your assets in an easy to liquidate form. Its going to be a real bumpy ride.

Comment

"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy ride."

Bette Davis, "All About Eve" Best Picture, 1950

Comment

Working...
                                X