Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colt Brennan auditioning for American Idol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt Brennan auditioning for American Idol?

See for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgSDXYMwoQI

I'm ... speechless.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Re: Colt Brennan to be auditioning for American Idol?

I'm not up on current music? What's that song?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      I'm not up on current music? What's that song?
      It's "Sweat" by Inner Circle. They are a Jamaican reggae group that is most famous for their song "Bad Boys" which is the theme song for the TV series "Cops". But it's not really current music. It's at least 15 years old but still gets fairly regular airplay on some radio stations.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        See for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgSDXYMwoQI

I'm ... speechless.
        he should be castrated for "disturbance"

not a brennan fan
        stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
          not a brennan fan
          And what had he done to you to deserve that?

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
            And what had he done to you to deserve that?
            nothing in particular - i'm not a fan - no what's and why's

can't quite put my finger on it, as to why i am not a fan of his - and when that day comes i'll let you know
            stay forever young

Comment

nothing in particular - i'm not a fan - no what's and why's

can't quite put my finger on it, as to why i am not a fan of his - and when that day comes i'll let you know
              How can anyone in Hawaii not be a Brennan fan? He has a lifetime pass here.
              Just a few with lifetime passes here include: Dan Inouye, Daniel Akaka, Shane Victorino, Timmy Chang, Chad Owens, Jesse Sapolo, Neal Everett. JasmineTrias, Andy Bumatai, and Wayne Harada.
              Those who are on the fence: June Jones, because he left for SMU. Michelle Wie, because she has forgotten about us. Manti Te'o, because being a Rainbow Warrior isn't on his list. They will probably be forgiven with time and have a lifetime pass eventually.

Comment

How can anyone in Hawaii not be a Brennan fan? He has a lifetime pass here.
                Just a few with lifetime passes here include: Dan Inouye, Daniel Akaka, Shane Victorino, Timmy Chang, Chad Owens, Jesse Sapolo, Neal Everett. JasmineTrias, Andy Bumatai, and Wayne Harada.
                Those who are on the fence: June Jones, because he left for SMU. Michelle Wie, because she has forgotten about us. Manti Te'o, because being a Rainbow Warrior isn't on his list. They will probably be forgiven with time and have a lifetime pass eventually.
                i guess it takes a while for some to adapt to the likes of the few mentioned above.....haven't been around hawaii long enough to know what the man is about....aside from a former uh football player...he doesn't tickle my likes......

what i gathered from what i've googled.......

june jones...i'm guessing was more of a devil's advocate...doing what he does best....only to get what he wanted while a coach at uh......it's biting him in the arse now as a coach at smu....he is finding out it isn't always that easy to ask for what he wants at a moments notice (correct me if i'm wrong)

daniel inouye and daniel akaka........they are both politicians...that speaks for itself.....regardless of the alleged good deeds a politician is a politician...regardless

shane victorino, timmy chang and chad owens.....absolutely no comment

jesse sapolo....mind over matter

neal everett......throwing "spramp"......enough said

jasmine trias....she can't sing to save her life; if it was the last option to save it....i can't sing to save my life...it was by default she lasted that long on american idol, thanks to her hawaii based fans......she sounds like whitney houston on crack.........

andy bumatai...he's a riot......a definet character......yet that local fame....is getting to his head.....but he is the respectable type

wayne harada..............period

michelle wie she's a molten lava ready to explode.....she'll come crawling back to her fans in hawaii.....by then it will be too late....she isn't to blame....blame her parents...i cackle everytime she is mentioned on the sports channel chingamathing

manti te'o?......the last name explains it all......may he prosper with his academic and athletic endeavors....he is another jesse sapolo waiting to happen

i'm a new yorker.....throw names at me that'll matter

mahalo
                stay forever young

Comment

i'm a new yorker.....
                  That figures.

Comment

i guess it takes a while for some to adapt to the likes of the few mentioned above.....haven't been around hawaii long enough to know what the man is about..

mahalo
                    Your opinions are of their flaws. We have their backs to defend any person from Hawaii who has made a name for him/herself who aren't perfect. We don't have perfect people like Donald Trump or A-Rod.
                    Last edited by Walkoff Balk; October 24, 2008, 06:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Your opinions are of their flaws. We have their backs to defend any person from Hawaii who has made a name for him/herself who aren't perfect. We don't have perfect people like Donald Trump or A-Rod.
                      *laughs* - this is not about perfection

this is about colt brennan auditioning for american idol

*smiles at walkoff balk*
                      stay forever young

Comment

http://www.starbulletin.com/news/200...as_huddle.html

No wonder Colt Brennan had a bad game this week. He got the bachi from Jessica Simpson.

Comment

It's a good thing he still has his day job and a college degree for back-up. The Idol thing DOES NOT sound like it'll pan out. lol
                          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

No wonder Colt Brennan had a bad game this week. He got the bachi from Jessica Simpson.
                            That's not all he'll get if he persues the matter with her much further...
                            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                              It's a good thing he still has his day job and a college degree for back-up. The Idol thing DOES NOT sound like it'll pan out. lol
                              Unless he does it in a group ... like the Chicago Bears "Super Bowl Shuffle."

Comment

Working...
                              X