• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Early Voting: 2008

Hmmmm...I'll put dis here.

I went to Honolulu Hale today to Vote with Ann
    but I forgot my Drivers License.

Ann Kobayashi registering in.

Mr. and Mrs. Panos walking to site where Ann talked to Media.

Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Mrs. Panos looks a heckuvalot like Malia Zimmerman of Hawaii Reporter! Scroll down a bit on her home page and watch a video of her regarding a rail brochure.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Vote Blank for Duke "I live on the mainland and pulled off a sleezy deal to grab a city council seat" Bainum.

My friend who was a former capital insider for the Democratic party says he is " two faced, arrogant, and rude" even in private. This is the only way this dog could get elected.

Vote blank for Duke the puke Bainum Nov. 4th. Look at this, already Bainum protests.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story....c-f4a3f12c672d

Let's not forget when in 1998 this piece of dung slapped a teenage girl in the face in public that posed no threat to him just because she had a differing lifestyle.
        Last edited by AlohaKine; October 30, 2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
          Vote Blank for Duke "I live on the mainland and pulled off a sleezy deal to grab a city council seat" Bainum.

My friend who was a former capital insider for the Democratic party says he is " two faced, arrogant, and rude" even in private. This is the only way this dog could get elected.

Vote blank for Duke the puke Bainum Nov. 4th. Look at this, already Bainum protests.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story....c-f4a3f12c672d

Let's not forget when in 1998 this piece of dung slapped a teenage girl in the face in public that posed no threat to him just because she had a differing lifestyle.
          I purposely started this thread without indicating any direction I was voting. I think this post is inappropriate. I know that HT has people who vote both red and blue, and will vote for Bainum or against him. I'm just saying keep the vitriol to yourself.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I went today at Windward Mall. It was fast and easy. There were several
            people there but the workers kept everything moving swiftly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              Hmmmm...I'll put dis here.

I went to Honolulu Hale today to Vote with Ann
              but I forgot my Drivers License.

Ann Kobayashi registering in.

Mr. and Mrs. Panos walking to site where Ann talked to Media.

Just saw you on KGMB news, Aunty. There was a good shot of you standing behind Ann as she was discussing the release of the EIS for the City's fixed guideway project. Love the lime green t shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                Just saw you on KGMB news, Aunty. There was a good shot of you standing behind Ann as she was discussing the release of the EIS for the City's fixed guideway project. Love the lime green t shirt.
                heheheh

Yeah. I stood out like a BIG Green Giant!

Ann and Auntie Pupule.

Kobayashi Supporters.

My Antonio sign waving!

Comment

Lynn:
                  Can you confirm that's Mrs. Panos? I'm not kidding. I think that's Malia Zimmerman, as I stated earlier.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                    Lynn:
                    Can you confirm that's Mrs. Panos? I'm not kidding. I think that's Malia Zimmerman, as I stated earlier.
                    My BAD.

She is as you said.

Malia Zimmerman.

So sorry. ha ha ha

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                      My BAD.

She is as you said.

Malia Zimmerman.

So sorry. ha ha ha

Lynn
                      Who knows who would have been peeved, no one, Malia or Mrs. Panos!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday, when it's all over!
                      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                        Who knows who would have been peeved, no one, Malia or Mrs. Panos!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday, when it's all over!
                        Mistake on my part. I can always blame it on being Bi-Polar.
                        Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Politics brings out the worse in people.

Friends and family argue over candidates and issues. Especially, hot topics and races. When it's all over, we must come together as a State and Nation. I know I will respect all winners for they were elected by the majority of the people. It is so important and our right to VOTE. I have been voting since I was eighteen years old and have never missed. I am a Proud American.

Please VOTE.

Like they say "No Vote ~ No Grumble!!"

Lynn

Comment

Related to early voting ---
                          Last night on our radio-service-for-the-blind, we had a live guest from the county's election division on the air, taking calls and demonstrating one of the "accessible" voting machines that can be used by anyone. He was specifically demonstrating the "audible ballot" function - I fed the audio from the headphone jack directly into the control board. A very cool device indeed, and there will be about 400 of them spread to all polling stations.

People here can go to a number of polling places around and vote ahead of election day, or mail in no-reason-needed absentee ballots. He told us that they have already received about 200,000 absentee paper ballots, and on election day itself, they can process about 100,000 absentee ballots a day, so they estimate it could potentially take a week or more to count all the ones they expect to receive; but the electronic reports from the accessible machines will be on removable drives, and can be tallied almost instantly.

Comment

I must agree with Auntie. No matter who wins, I will support the next president.

As opposed to the types of people who drive around with "He's not my President" bumper stickers on their cars right now. So shameful.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com
                            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                              That is correct, the voting machine does retain the ballot....and that's how the errors were discovered in Europe. The paper receipt did not match the electronic tally in some cases. Officials had to go back and check EVERY paper receipt and compare it to the electronic tally. That proved to be time consuming and inefficient. As I recall, there were about a dozen European nations using electronic voting and all of them have eliminated it because of all the bugs in the system.

Electronic balloting is not ready for prime time.
                              Yes, so why do you believe voting by putting your marks on a paper ballot is somehow 'more accurate' than voting via the electronic machine, since BOTH ballots produce paper results and are counted by electronic machines, with the totals held in electronic memory? Or are you suggesting we should go back to hand counting or mechanical machine counting?
                              May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Bush and Cheney are not my president/VP. I don't want their kind of garbage even on this planet.

Shameful? TS!
                                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                                X