Obama's tutu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's tutu

Best wishes to "Toots." Obama's visiting her now at the Punahou Circle Apartments. i hope she hangs on long enough to see her grandson make us all proud to be Americans again.

Re: Obama's tutu

Yes, let the Lord watch over her in this difficult time. I wish her well.
    They are in my thoughts.

However, I am a proud American/ 100% Oneida/Ojibway/Menominee
    he doesn't factor into my pride no one does.

Comment

The news showed Obama's plane taking off. I can only imagine how heavy his heart must've felt when he left Toot's condo then boarded that plane knowing the chances that he'd ever see her again were next to nil. Heart breaking, as it hits too close to home. Fortunately he was able to return to Hawaii in time to say his good-byes.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        The news showed Obama's plane taking off. I can only imagine how heavy his heart must've felt when he left Toot's condo then boarded that plane knowing the chances that he'd ever see her again were next to nil. Heart breaking, as it hits too close to home. Fortunately he was able to return to Hawaii in time to say his good-byes.
        I don't watch the news but I am sure he looked somber, rotten way to leave. I know from experience. What I find interesting is the paper said "as any of
        us would do (fly to wherever in this situation)" unfortunately that is not
        the case for most of us especially on a private jet. Trips like this are for
        sure the most difficult and the last thing anyone wants to have to do.

Comment

A simple shot of an airplane leaving brought a tear to the eye. I don't remember the reporter saying anything, so the silence made it emotional.

Comment

I wish Obama's Tutu the best.

The first comment made me think a little though, and would like to echo the second comment, I am proud to be an American.

Stephen

Comment

I went through a similar situation with my grandmother many years ago. Obama has my total understanding & sympathy. Also, he has my TOTAL respect for putting his family above the campaign. His trip here at this time has only served to reinforce my opinion of the "content of his character".
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I hope his granny manages to hold on for another ten days.
                http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                  What I find interesting is the paper said "as any of
                  us would do (fly to wherever in this situation)" unfortunately that is not
                  the case for most of us especially on a private jet.
                  On the other hand, most of us haven't run for president and been the subject of death threats.

Comment

hi this is sansei and on our tv,it shared that obama's toot passed on at the age of 86 and she is now with our lord so i thought to share this sad news with everyone.i wont be voting obama only it's sad to her bad news of a passing of someone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

It was reported earlier this week in one of the local papers, that in the midst of public attention during Barack's visit a short time back, item's/belonging's from the Dunham apt. surroundings were taken by thieves, such as a large clam shell half used as a bird bath. If one 'show's up' surprisingly in your area, call 911.
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                        It was reported earlier this week in one of the local papers, that in the midst of public attention during Barack's visit a short time back, item's/belonging's from the Dunham apt. surroundings were taken by thieves, such as a large clam shell half used as a bird bath. If one 'show's up' surprisingly in your area, call 911.
                        Those graverobbers better return those items or they'll be cursed by spirits of the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                          [...]item's/belonging's from the Dunham apt. surroundings were taken by thieves, such as a large clam shell half used as a bird bath. If one 'show's up' surprisingly in your area, call 911.
                          <staring at large half clam shell I bought...really>

Oh wait, I bought it a few months ago from someone familiar to HT!

Comment

Working...
                          X