Plantation Village Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plantation Village Haunted House

I highly recommend this to everyone that likes to have fun in the spirit of Halloween

It costs $7 per person, and they don't recommend anyone under 10 years old or anyone that's pregnant.

The concept is that you're walking through the village, and it's haunted. There are assorted ghosts and goblins and other gruesome, mutilated, chainsaw wielding characters roaming the village, so keep an eye out. They have a knack for distracting you, while another sneaks up behind you and causes us fully grown men to scream like a girl. And if you're a screamer, they WILL pick on you the entire time you're walking through the village. There were some reports of some people actually wetting their pants.

All in all, it was a fun experience and our group had some great screams and laughs, which made the whole experience too short for us. We left wanting more. Definitely go check it out !!

HERE'S the MySpace page for this event.

DD
    www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Re: Plantation Village Haunted House

I have not been involved with HPV for a few years now. Is the Haunted Village done by The Friends or is this someone else that is using their village?

I would really like to see The Friends upgrade their website. The people that did the MySpace page would be good candidates.
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
    Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
    X