Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Slippah Project!

Default Re: The Slippah Project!

The Slippah Foundation had complied with all regulatory agencies for 2016-2017.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

The 11th MWH Slippah Distribution is tonight at 6:00 p.m. This is where it all began from my simple wish. Fellow members from the old gang all chipping and making it come true! We were a close bunch back those days. Good fun. Better than Facebook.

The Slippah Project became a Foundation and we have distributed thousands of "Slippahs" to many agencies, churches, schools, Public Housings, Shelters, Beaches, Homeless, Kauai, Maui, Molokai and Hilo.

All donations go to purchasing "Slippahs."

And we will get up on Christmas morn to distribute around the island as we have been doing the past eleven years!

Merry Christmas! Love and ALOHA,

1stwahine

Merry Christmas Auntie Lynn! Thanks for your continued effort to help the people of Hawaii, one foot at a time.
    Now run along and play, but donít get into trouble.

I'm happily waiting in anticipation for Auntie Lynn's annual update on The Slippah Project, 2017!
    Now run along and play, but donít get into trouble.

We distributed in 2017 and just completed 2018! We have many helpers to distribute in their areas now. Most of the pictures can be seen on my Facebook page. Iím listed as Alyn Asuncion Vasquez.

Aloha! This is our 15th Year! It all started here back in 2005 as The Slippah Project! I will always be thankful to those of you who started it with me. Grassroots and making my dream come true! Iíve never had a fundraiser done. But this year, may be the year. The need is great and funds are low. I will post more about it as I get more information. Wishing everyone a Happy New Years!

Aunty Lynn

When I wrote the message in January who would have thought this year would have been so chaotic. Well, Iíve prayed. And I will deliver on Christmas Day with my husband and faithful friend, Mel Luna, to the sites we deliver every year. Bringing the love of Jesus to those less fortunate than ourselves. Thank you to HawaiiThreads.com and itís members fifteen years ago for believing in me and making my wish come true!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789