Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Slippah Project 2008!

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
    Auntie, don't you worry! My BF is gonna wake me up bright and early, and I'm gonna rent a van and come get you at 9:30 tomorrow morning! See you then. Thanks to Zori Zori, and yay for the keiki!
    heheheh

I'll be waiting foa you my sweet turtlegirl!

With this donation, we'll be able to make plenny moa keiki happy!

Mel (cranberrie) this morning. It's a go! Diver Down said we can use their truck again this Saturday.

We'll meet up with Oahu Express Ltd.'s Flat Bed Truck and once again we'll deliver to the children of
    the Leeward Coast.

Tonight ~ is MWH's Celebration. Where it all started four years ago. heheheh

Am waiting for Kamehameha and Kaahumanu to p/u their orders. I will deliver Palolo's on Sunday. And will be delivering IHS's today. We have distributed to plenny shelters. The list keeps growing. Like I said earlier, the
    new donation will be given to moa childen. There is a need and I will find it.

Auntie Lynn

P.S. Mahalo tutusue for putting the word out to all your friends.
    Last edited by 1stwahine; December 19, 2008, 06:58 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hi Auntie! I forgot how bad morning traffic is! (less than one week out of school, and now I think I'm on vacation or something )

I'm leaving my house in about 15 minutes and headed straight to your place. See you in ... however long it takes me to get there. 9am? regardless, we'll have fun!

Yay keiki!!

PS - thanks from me too, tutusue! I wouldn't have known about this except for HIfilmmakers website that I was checking last night!
      Last edited by turtlegirl; December 19, 2008, 07:03 AM. Reason: forgot tutusue
      ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

You so funny.

No worries. I still got to get ready. Bumby, you get scared if I no moa make-up.

Take your time dear.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Wow! Tutusue's friend, Producer of Princess Kaiulani's Movie, Roy Tjioe called and volunteered to p/u the donation. I told him turtlgirl was coming. He told me to call him ANYTIME I needed help.

What an awesome guy.

Das what makes The Slippah Project UNIQUE. All monies/donations go to da Keiki. Everything else is donated with Love and ALOHA!

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Just under 2 hours to distribution time...kids are looking forward to getting out of school early to receive and help distribute!
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
              Just under 2 hours to distribution time...kids are looking forward to getting out of school early to receive and help distribute!
              Am excited foa all of you!

K-den. turtlegirl and I went to get da van. We found Zor Zori Inc. The owner told us he had 3 PALLETS! foa The Slippah Project!

We loaded the boxes and unloaded at my hale.

Wat a day...and it's only beginning!

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                Wow! Tutusue's friend, Producer of Princess Kaiulani's Movie, Roy Tjioe called and volunteered to p/u the donation. I told him turtlgirl was coming. He told me to call him ANYTIME I needed help.

What an awesome guy.[...]
                Ok...now that got me all misty eyed! Roy is a local attorney turned producer and co-founder of Island Film Group...not to mention a heckuva nice guy. His selflessness towards your project, Auntie, makes me proud to be part of the local film industry. <sniff>

ETA:
                Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                [...]
                Tonight ~ is MWH's Celebration. Where it all started four years ago.[...]
                Ya know what, Auntie? You've grown this project in only 3, short years...Christmas 2005 was the first. While this is the 4th Christmas, it's the 3rd year. See, you've worked 25% harder than you thought!
                CONGRATULATIONS!
                Last edited by tutusue; December 19, 2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue;219581Ya know what, Auntie? You've grown this project in only [B
                  3[/B], short years...Christmas 2005 was the first. While this is the 4th Christmas, it's the 3rd year. See, you've worked 25&#37; harder than you thought!
                  CONGRATULATIONS!
                  Mahalo tutusue!

Here's three pic's from last night. I'll post a more descriptive one on my Blog in a few days as soon as all the Slippahs have been distributed.

MWH Adults and Keiki came to celebrate last night for the 4th year in the row. Courtesy of of KauKau Wagon and The Slippah Project!

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; December 20, 2008, 06:20 PM.

Comment

From the Leeward Coast!

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn
                    Last edited by 1stwahine; December 20, 2008, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Last edited by 1stwahine; December 20, 2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

this is an aaww moment

mahalo
                        stay forever young

Comment

Auntie, what was the big tent for in Maili Beach Park? I passed it today and didn't see any signs.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            Auntie, what was the big tent for in Maili Beach Park? I passed it today and didn't see any signs.
                            It was the Christmas Beach Celebration for the Leeward Coast. Various Agencies from the area were there to give out and assist their clients. It was a happy day with food, gifts and entertainment. We had just delivered to Paiolu Kaiaulu (Waianae Civic Center Emergeny Shelter) prior to going there! Aunty Rita, Director came to the truck. We gave her more boxes to distribute at the celebration!

The beautiful Leeward Coast!

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
                            Last edited by 1stwahine; December 21, 2008, 04:32 AM.

Comment

this is beautiful Auntie !!! too bad I wasnt there anymore
                              http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
                              http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
                              If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                                this is an aaww moment

mahalo
                                sure is huh ?

btw, it was sooo nice meeting you when I was there Again, one day, I hope, our paths will cross again !!
                                http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
                                http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
                                If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Working...
                                X