The Slippah Project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Slippah Project 2008!

Picked up Slippah's from Young Brothers late this morning. Going to call shelter this afternoon to figure out best time to pass out slippah's!
    Got a few photo's of my daughter Jessica, grandson Tyler, his friend Cory and myself unloading slippah's.....there on my daughters camera...will post when I get them.

Comment

Slippahs were picked up for AMP 49 - Projects under Lui Falefine this morning.

And that concludes this year's The Slippah Project 2008!!

Mahalo to All!!

Until next year

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn and Blaine

P.S. I will be writing on my blog soon.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        Slippahs were picked up for AMP 49 - Projects under Lui Falefine this morning.

And that concludes this year's The Slippah Project 2008!!

Mahalo to All!!

Until next year

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn and Blaine

P.S. I will be writing on my blog soon.
        you never wrote about MY slippers ?? didnt u take pictures too like for the others ???
        http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
        http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
        If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl View Post
          you never wrote about MY slippers ?? didnt u take pictures too like for the others ???
          I have personal things to attend to. I will get your slippers to the children with special needs as soon as I'm able to.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: The Slippah Project 2009!

The Slippah Project 2009!!

It started five years ago right here on HT.

Let the Magic of Christmas begin.

http://www.slippah.org

Auntie Lynn

Comment

The Slippah Project 2009!!

It started five years ago right here on HT. Let the Magic of Christmas begin.
              http://www.slippah.org
              Eh, Auntie, nice story in today's Star-Bulletin at this link!!!
              Hopefully all our HT readers will go that link, read the story, and post a comment about it there at the link under the story. Let's show the S-B how much we love what Lynn and Blaine are doing!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                Eh, Auntie, nice story in today's Star-Bulletin at this link!!!
                Hopefully all our HT readers will go that link, read the story, and post a comment about it there at the link under the story. Let's show the S-B how much we love what Lynn and Blaine are doing!
                Mahalo!!

Distribution to the Leeward Coast will be on Saturday, Dec. 19th. KauKau Wagon is sponsoring MWH Slippah Christmas Celebration on Dec. 21, 2009. The Tenant Association and Hawaii Literacy will be serving the food.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: The Slippah Project!

auntie! i haven't been checking the threads on a regular basis and this one slipped by until today! glad it's not too late and glad that the SB article provided info so people who wanna contribute know how to do so.

you're an amazing woman....
                  525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Re: The Slippah Project!

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
                    auntie! i haven't been checking the threads on a regular basis and this one slipped by until today! glad it's not too late and glad that the SB article provided info so people who wanna contribute know how to do so.

you're an amazing woman....
                    heheheh

You're too kind.

The Slippah Project started here on HT. We are ALL responsible for it's amazing success! Every year it grows. We also give clothes, canned goods, toys, etc. when available. Too see the smiles when we deliver are precious.

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

• Re: The Slippah Project!

The Slippah Foundation

On Nov. 30, 2009, with the help of another legendary local woman, Kehaulani Watson, we officially became The Slippah Foundation, a genuine, Hawai'i 501c3 nonprofit corporation! The board consists of Lynn, Kehau and me. You can now make your checks to The Slippah Foundation. I am in the process of setting up the PayPal account to go directly to the Slippah Foundation account.

--Blaine, Nov. 30, 2009 (It's OFFICIAL!)

Comment

Congratulations to all of you!
                        Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
                        Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

• Re: The Slippah Foundation!

Busy Busy Busy.

Tonight is MWH's Christmas Wish Celebration!

Where it all began five years ago.
                          http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=278

Comment

Merry Christmas!

I've sooo busy with moving, working 12 hr. shifts and trying to set up the delivery foa the Leeward Coast. It's ALL GOOD.

Something is wrong with my camera and I can't upload the pictures taken at MWH. The Celebration was awesome. Kids and adults were fed, given slippahs, books, stuffed animals and toys. The Smiles ~ Priceless.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Merry Christmas!

I've sooo busy with moving, working 12 hr. shifts and trying to set up the delivery foa the Leeward Coast. It's ALL GOOD.

Something is wrong with my camera and I can't upload the pictures taken at MWH. The Celebration was awesome. Kids and adults were fed, given slippahs, books, stuffed animals and toys. The Smiles ~ Priceless.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
                              ALWAYS good to hear that, Lynn - thank you for creating this annual Christmas gift for all of us to enjoy, thanks also to Blaine for his efforts to make it work and to make it grow, and to your entire team for once again showing us how to make the improvements that we want to see in our shared world.

Comment

great news!

can't wait to see the pics.

aloha auntie.

joel

Comment

Working...
                                X