The Slippah Project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Slippah Project!

I can help on this moku this year! I got some employees back, so I'll have some humanpower this time around.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
      I can help on this moku this year! I got some employees back, so I'll have some humanpower this time around.
      Oh.........yeah!!

Mahalo Mike!!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Big Ooops!!

We started in 2005.

So this is our 5th year.

I dunno how I put 8th year! LOL

Too funny.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

The MWH Annual Slippah Christmas Celebration will be held on
          December 22, 2010 (Wed. at 6:00 p.m.)
          Since we began, Kaukau Wagon has sponsored this event and will be sponsoring it again.

I apologize for the site being down. It is working and accepting donations. We are asking for can goods, toys, stuffed animals, and clothes too. 100% goes to the Keiki and their Ohana. This Foundation started here on HawaiiThreads.com. It is our Foundation. It is our Story of Miracles.

Let the Magic of Christmas begin!!!

Auntie Lynn
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            So good to see familiar HT names on the contribution list, and to know there will be many, many more. Let's do this again, friends!

Comment

Excellent article in today's StarAdvertiser - http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/2...oss_state.html

Mahalo Auntie!!
              ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

I've been reading how it all began from early morn:
                http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=6946

Made me laugh, cry happy tears...Mahalo HT!

Let's do it again.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

In this week's Mid Week, I submitted the following story:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...rue%2F&h=1e0c9

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    In this week's Mid Week, I submitted the following story:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...rue%2F&h=1e0c9

Auntie Lynn
                    Auntie, if I may say so, I am ALWAYS SO PROUD OF YOU! You ARE an ANGEL!
                    flickr

An email from God:
                    To: People of Earth
                    Date: 9/04/2007
                    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                      Auntie, if I may say so, I am ALWAYS SO PROUD OF YOU! You ARE an ANGEL!
                      Oh...My, Dear Tattrat,

You ARE MY ANGEL.

Love you sooo very much,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

We're getting ready for the Annual MWH Christmas Celebration on Dec. 22nd @ 6:00 p.m. Sharon posted the following on FB tonight:

"Lynn picked up more stuff for ur event. Got 200 hot dog buns. 4 cases hot dogs, one 20 lb bag of rice, 4 gallons of cheese(for the hot dog toppings, and some candy treats. Also a gallon concentrate juice to make 10 gallons of juice. Still working on more. At most so far looks like food wise u may just need 5 cans of chili and maybe 200 more hot dog buns. Hope to be able to get the rest tonight but not looking good at the moment.
                        2 lg bags of stuffed animals and 2 boxes of books."

My kids are donating the cakes again. I have the Chile and Hot Dog Buns.

We also have a live band this year who said they will be in charge of the games! W00T!

Auntie Lynn

Stay tuned for updates on other deliveries.

Comment

More donations are being called in for me to p/u. Like years before, we start out slow. The Magic of Christmas is upon us!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Best of luck, Auntie. Fundraising is hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                              Best of luck, Auntie. Fundraising is hard work.
                              Mahalo Tutusue! Clarification. I p/u the non-financial donations. Can goods, clothes, and toys. We have enough for tonight's MWH Christmas Celebration. We still need for the Leeward Coast Delivery. Blankets, toys and can goods are the main items needed.

Tonight, we celebrate our 5th Mayor Wright Housing Christmas Celebration!
                              I'm dedicating this celebration to one courageous and loving young man, John Kenyon aka Tattrat. Merry Christmas Angel!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA90I...eature=related

Auntie Lynn
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; December 22, 2010, 07:01 AM.

Comment

What a magical, exciting, kapakahi, night! We had unexpected guests from Kukui Gardens. They came because another event was scheduled tonight too. They cancelled but the residents from across the way stayed. Everyone ate, enjoyed the music, the little ones had toys and stuffed animals. The band gave away door prizes too! The chocolate and vanilla cake was donated by Justin and Ligaya Hartman. Yeah, das my daughter. And Chez and his Army friend (sorry, I forgot your name) helped with the hot dogs and candies. Justin did buns. Al Jacobs from the office was sweating over at the slipppahs with Cal. Gloria and Joy at the Cake and Toy table. Charmaine was our Hostess tonight and me, serving chile and hot dogs all night long and telling each child and parent "Merry Christmas! =) To see the sparkle in their eyes and hear the whooos and ahhhhhs das wat's it's all about. Good night.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X