Poll: Who do you THINK will win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who do you THINK will win?

Vote in the poll for who you THINK will win, which may be different that who you WANT to win (and which is a separate poll/thread).
    Barack Obama & Joe Biden
    80.77%
    John McCain & Sarah Palin
    19.23%

The poll is expired.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Poll: Who do you THINK will win?

hi this is sansei and i in my own heart,mccain and palin will win is that mccain has the experience and palin as gov of alaska ran the state and they both know what they are doing,not like obama who's never been in war's and he wouldnt know what to do if someone threaten's us with war,he and biden wouldnt know how to run this great country and mccain with his experience and palin with what she know's,

they'll will outright.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Lika, I don't know of anyone, who is a national public figure, who is predicting a McPalin victory.

Another interesting question is if W were now running for a second term, would he be reelected running against Obama.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I am sorry but what McCain sez out of his mouth makes me wanna throw something versus when Sarah talks makes me wanna look for the mute button.

Comment

The only way McCain/Palin can win is for the crooked referee to give him all the calls or votes because he bet on McCain and the points.

Comment

why am I not surprised!!!

*holds up mcpalin sign*
            stay forever young

Comment

Barack Obama is consistently pulling a 7%+ advantage in the average of polls around the nation. Clearly, McCain’s only chance to win is via the electoral college, as the popular vote is significantly in Obama’s corner.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
              USA TODAY, page 2A
              11 March 1993

Comment

McCain lost when he picked a nitwit as his running mate. Obama rolls into the Presidency!

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                  [...]Clearly, McCain’s only chance to win is via the electoral college, as the popular vote is significantly in Obama’s corner.
                  Regardless of the candidate, it all comes down to the electoral vote. <falling to knees (on concrete floor...OUCH!) and clasping hands!>
                  Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                  McCain lost when he picked a nitwit as his running mate.[...]
                  BINGO!!! McCain's penchant for beauty queens got in his way this time. Dumb move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    Regardless of the candidate, it all comes down to the electoral vote. <falling to knees (on concrete floor...OUCH!) and clasping hands!>.
                    *laughs*

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    BINGO!!! McCain's penchant for beauty queens got in his way this time. Dumb move on his part.
                    I must admit - I do agree
                    Last edited by Seeking Penance; November 3, 2008, 07:14 PM. Reason: corrections
                    stay forever young

Comment

Oh wait! The really, really BEST thing about the choice of Sarah Palin for McCain's VP?

TINA FEY!

Comment

Another sign that McCain will lose.
                        Final score: Pittsburgh 23, Washington 6.
                        Because Washington lost its game before the election day. The incumbent party in office will lose the presidential election.

Comment

Working...
                        X