Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

Albert and I saw Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa this morning at the Ward Theater.

What was pretty funny was that before the movie had started Albert was mentioning of getting a DVD of West Side Story since some how some of the songs of that movie were stuck in his head. And in this movie Alex the lion does a dance number from West Side Story.

It's a pretty funny movie.

Re: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

Well, in yesterday's Star Bulletin...the critic gave it 1.5 stars...

Comment

My wife and I took our kids to see Madagascar and we all enjoyed it

It didn't seem to take much for our kids to have some laughs and enjoy some popcorn, other than the whopping cost of tickets, drinks, and food, nearly $50

Comment

Thanks, Helen! It's matinee time for us tomorrow; right before we go wait in line at Costco.....we can laugh about the movie while we wait, then go buy groceries. We meant to do the Costco thing today, but now the timing is right.

My fave character is the king...."Boollseye, Maurice. Good shot."
        Can't wait to see him again.

Comment

We finally got out to see this one yesterday. It was quite funny; interesting that my 10-year-old is picking out some of the more adult humor themes and pointing them out to me.

Hmmm.

The theater was pretty full for the 1145 Sunday show.

Comment

my daughter loved it
            525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
            X