Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with the Hawaiian Humane Society website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the Hawaiian Humane Society website?

http://www.hawaiianhumane.org/

I just got a virus alert when going to this website -- so it's probably a good idea not to click on this website unless you have decent anti-virus protection.

I've been having problems going to their site for the past few weeks. What happened to them? Are they still active?

Re: What's with the Hawaiian Humane Society website?

wow - this is the alert i got when i clicked the link:
    Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.hawaiianhumane.org has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
    I don't know, their site must've been hacked or phished or something ... As far as I know, the Hawaiian Humane Society is still in operation
    I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

I hope someone has let the HHS know. I'm sure they'd want to fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

Thanks, all!

I went there again and saw this;

"Our Website is currently undergoing redesign!
        We are updating our site and content to better serve the community's needs."

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
          "Our Website is currently undergoing redesign!
          We are updating our site and content to better serve the community's needs."
          Glad to hear.

It would indeed "better serve the community's needs" if their site wasn't a source of spyware and malware.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X