Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian Moving Company

When and what station is it on?

Did it move? I thought it use to be on Sundays but I have not seen it for a couple of weeks.

I enjoy watching this show and have learned alot of interesting things from it.

Re: Hawaiian Moving Company

Is that program still being shown? Where did you see it a couple of weeks ago?

Oh, and welcome to HT.

Comment

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
      Is that program still being shown? Where did you see it a couple of weeks ago?

Oh, and welcome to HT.

It's possible it's been more than a couple of weeks. The last few months have all blended. {Deaths in the family}

I saw it on Sunday Nights. While traveling on the mainland I meet Michael W. Perry ~ he mentioned they were filming new shows.

I thought it came on channel 7.

~~~ETA: Thanks for the Welcome
      Last edited by diamond3121; November 11, 2008, 07:44 PM. Reason: needed to ETA

Comment

It's on hiatus unitl the end of the UH Football Season, The Coach Mack Show has currently taken it's place.

Comment

Hawaiian Moving Company still goin when I left the islands?
          And Diamond I believe HMC is a orginal show fr KGMB (CBS) unless it jumped ship.
          Haaaay I remember when HMC originally hosted by Kamasami Kong? (Am I Right?) & had couples dancing quick disco dance numbers, a well known woman demonstrating the latest disco dance styles at the time and featured a music video of the week (visions of Pat Benatar comes to mind singing Treat Me Right or it could have been You Better Run). Also I know it was on Weds at one time before moving to its Sunday time slot.

Wow, I am showin my age awready

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
            It's on hiatus unitl the end of the UH Football Season, The Coach Mack Show has currently taken it's place.
            Thanks. I'll be looking forward to new episodes. While I LOVE Football {see avatar} ~ I would rather watch HMC.

Oh well ~ I did catch one show on the Warriors that was interesting. It was where a reporter followed them on the road. Interesting how much it takes for the team to go all over.

Comment

Working...
            X