Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dissing HawaiiThreads?

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
    Wonder if her was mixing up HT with the Honolulu Advertiser forums...now thats some characters up in there.
    Yeah - my AF doesn't participate in HT, but she has gotten into several of the blog forums there lately. Way weird...

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      Whack Whacks!
      I love it when you give whack, whacks Auntie...even to me.

You go girl!
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Anonymous? Check. Low brow? Sometimes. Attack oriented? I've been known to be surly from time to time!

Sorry, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Yeah - my AF doesn't participate in HT, but she has gotten into several of the blog forums there lately. Way weird...
          It's kinda sad 'cause it wasn't always so weirded out...but that was before they lost whoever was doing the admin and moderating. Now it's a free for all. If the forumware didn't bite so badly it'd be a great battle place.

Comment

If you don't like it Bobby Jones go blog somewhere else where free speech gets cut out and only people that agree with you can play. Where only your "approved" crowd can play.

Get a life Bobby Boy.

Comment

Psst! Bob Jones doesn't like the UH arches at Uni & Date

I don't think the Advertiser's forums have been working for 1/2 a year already.
              Maybe it got too wierd...
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: Psst! Bob Jones doesn't like the UH arches at Uni & Date

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                I don't think the Advertiser's forums have been working for 1/2 a year already.
                Maybe it got too wierd...
                The new version yeah...the old one, well I hit them in about 2002 when Pali's first CD came out and he sent me the review. I found their forums from that.

Here's the old one, it's frozen in archival format though so it's read only. Most of the stuff from way back has been wiped out though.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/board/

Some good recipes in this thread:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/bo...?threadid=5002

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                  I love it when you give whack, whacks Auntie...even to me.

You go girl!
                  Eh! No make lil dat!

I neba gave you any...I read all your posts on da stocks.

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

My name is Lomi a.k.a Seeking Penance - the fag around these necks of the woods.

I welcome you Bob Jones to come and sit with me only for 60 seconds - alone!!! sit with me alone!!! won't take that long. If you want to view my pic it is in my profile.

dare you

end of...............post!!!!!!!!!!
                    stay forever young

Comment

It's not like there's anyone here that has a public feud with Joe Moore on who Bob Sevey liked more.
                      Last edited by Walkoff Balk; November 13, 2008, 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

<< Pours 5 shots...hands one each to Leo, Mata, Lika, WB >>

"What the hell did he just say????"
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com
                        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                          << Pours 5 shots...hands one each to Leo, Mata, Lika, WB >>

"What the hell did he just say????"
                          Clink. Glurg. Mahalo, Tim.

Comment

My beauty operator said that she fixed my lowbrow problem.

Comment

Hi! My name is Leashlaws! I am thankful to be a member of the HT Ohana
                              I have no regrets, misspellings or misgivings. Come find me at
                              www.hawaiidiner.com (Roy's 20th Anniversary article) where you will see me with my chef friends who
                              think I'm pretty articulate, accurate and down right fun to be interviewed
                              by! Bob Jones, I used to sort of like you before........oh well I can
                              change my mind

Maybe you should have jumped in and met our group and become more involved before
                              passing judgement - I forgot to follow the "introduction" protocol and the loving Ohana
                              here completely welcomed me even more after I realized that and posted my apology/greetings!
                              XOXO your HT friend Roundwind - the government knows me as that on a tribal role!
                              Last edited by leashlaws; November 13, 2008, 07:38 PM. Reason: additional commentary

Comment

Originally posted by zztype View Post
                                You can sign me,

Blaine Fergerstrom
                                From my screen name, there is a link to a website of my writings on Hawaiian music, for the "Northwest Hawai`i Times" newspaper. It uses my real name; so much for anonymity there, Mr. Jones.

Comment

Working...
                                X