Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dissing HawaiiThreads?

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
    Yikes...Leashlaws! I always thought you were a guy til I checked out the link. LOL
    http://images.usatoday.com/travel/_p...per-inside.jpg
    You never know!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
      You never know!
      You da preggers guy....girl?......oh wha eba.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
        You da preggers guy....girl?......oh wha eba.
        No more like this:http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-conten...rhorn_yeti.jpg

Comment

Maybe we should refer Bob to alt.culture.hawaii!

Comment

So are we disproving Bob's point? Or proving it with gusto?

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
              HUMOUR. HUMORE. HUMOR. (ahh... darn misspellings).
              Get outta here and take your misspellings witcha. We don't want no stinkin Canadians on our forum!

"By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
              "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
              "
              Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Compared to typical Internet fare, HT is rather civilized (thanks to its moderators and senior members). Jones' comment shows his inexperience with this new social medium. Understandable, considering his age; though not an excuse, as proven by our fine wine members.

Maybe Bobby would be happier paying a $3/month premium subscription to Salon.com; that's a country club fee, in Internet terms. He'll have all the real names he could want. As LikaNui hinted, I doubt any of them would recognize his name, though.

Real names would change the character of a community, but that won't stop people from saying stupid things or attacking each other (people are people after all). A small subscription fee would also affect demographics, through self selection. Gentrification of the Internet, I guess.

I'm happy with how HT is organized. A wide range of personalities and experiences. The mild screening process does a good enough job, IMO.

If Bob becomes a news editor, and he's forced to interact with the icky Internet, I hope he has the foresight to hire a Community Manager.
                "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                "

Comment

Pat! Izzat you???
                  Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Ah, Bob Jones!

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
                      Get outta here and take your misspellings witcha. We don't want no stinkin Canadians on our forum!

BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa

Ya know we all owe Bob Jones a big debt of gratitude and I want to be the first to thank him. We haven't had this much fun since Sarah Palin!
                      Last edited by matapule; November 16, 2008, 02:35 AM. Reason: to please Bob Jones

Comment

Ya know we all owe Bob Jones a big debt of gratitude and I want to be the first to thank him. We haven't had this much fun since Sarah Palin!
                        Oh, no no no, this iz much beter becuz Sarah wood neveh see our postngs, but Bob probubly wil, sence he evedently reeds HT.
                        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Hay Joe, why go, with a community manger when you; cold hire a full flejd community organizer. Immageene the potentiality.

One thing is for sure. You don't fuss with family. Could it be that Mr. Jones longs for the inclusion, yet his pride stops him? Can "Bob Jones" possibly be his real name? Sounds to me like a CIA code name. Will the REAL Bob Jones please stand up. < 29 people standing up >

Another thing, FOR SURE, is that this joint is crammed, wall to wall, with WRITERS !! Mr. Jones wants to be a writer also. To me, that is enough to welcome him gladly. Now let's "jump him into the gang."

I don't think there has ever been a thread before where ALL of us agree.
                          Last edited by timkona; November 16, 2008, 06:00 AM. Reason: Be a WRITER
                          FutureNewsNetwork.com
                          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Bob Jones University!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                              Any links?!
                              Just in my memory, being he was banned and wiped from posting history as far as I can tell.

But if you remember the guy with the 'plantation asian' rants....das him.

Comment

Ya know we all owe Bob Jones a big debt of gratitude
                                All kowtow to the great Bob Jones, our savior!

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                                probubly wil, sence he evedently reeds HT.
                                Haha

>.<

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                                You don't fuss with family.

Isn't this typical of a family, Tim? Always bickering, until some outsider comes in, causing trouble.

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                                Dude. Vanguard. That's a creepy find.

"... fundamentalist, liberal arts..."

uh...yeah
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X