Thanksgiving 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanksgiving 2008

My ohana always celebrates Thanksgiving at my sister's house. This year in addition to our traditional feast, my sister's father-in-law will be bringing some oxtail soup. Yum-O!!! I can't wait. My mother always makes some jook (sp?) with the turkey leftovahs.

Comment

Just a week to go, best buy that turkey this weekend so there is time to thaw the rock hard 15 pounder before next Thursday!
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Just my hubby and kids, and a few friends, to chow down and watch the Cowboys hopefully win! Havent had A Thanksgiving with parents and other family for years, I Miss it, but thats military life, and I cook no matter what to start new traditions for my own children, here is menu

We Deep fry turkeys, 4 this year, we cook the extra birds for my friends who are lucky enough too have family Live Hawaii Has anyone seen the cost of peanut oil this year? Its nuts, if anyone can show me where its the cheapest, we cook you a turkey too hahah!

bread stuffing with sausage(jimmy dean rocks with traditional sage stuffing!)
        Mashed Potatoes
        Gravy
        Green beans with bacon, shallots and almonds
        yams (ick)
        spicy cranberry sauce
        Pumpkin Pies via paula deen recipe

I love Thanksgiving, please pray for our troops overseas and a good day for all!

Comment

Working...
        X