Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lenient state judges

Default Re: Lenient state judges

Quote Originally Posted by MyopicJoe View Post
    I reread what I wrote, and I agree that I was preaching. I'm realizing I'm protective of Ben, because I've gotten to know him, and in my opinion he's a good person.

I've sat across from people, who don't know Ben, say he should be put down like a dog. I understand why they're afraid, but it still makes me sad.

So yes, I was preaching, and if that rubbed you the wrong way, I understand.
    That biblical quote was the only thing in your post that compelled me to write something.

That you have reached out to Davis and gotten to know him better,... that's great and I sincerely mean it. I take no issue with any of your personal assessment and beliefs re: Davis. My ire was mostly directed at the system (the court and the hospital) in how they tried to handle the situation of Davis receiving his schooling.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Mark Wolf is a federal judge. But I wanted to post about him here, as he made a particularly stupid judgement, ruling that convicted wife killer Michelle (formerly Robert) Kosilek is entitled to having a sex change surgery paid for by taxpayers in Massachusetts. As if that wasn't bad enough, Judge Wolf is also making taxpayers foot Kosilek's legal bills, which is expected to run into the hundreds of thousands.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1890043.html

I understand that prisoners are entitled to receiving necessary medical care. But since when does a sex change operation fall under that category? Is such a procedure considered a "necessity" just because Kosilek attempted suicide?

Who was the President that gave this idiot judge a lifetime appointment? A liberal? Surprise, surprise.... it was Ronald Reagan.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345