Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 103

Thread: Lenient state judges

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mō‘ili‘ili
    Posts
    2,456

    Lightbulb Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie's Market View Post
    Even when judges in this state are thrown off the bench by the judicial selection commission (like in the case of Sandra Simms), her supporters still moaned and cried about backroom "politics" playing a role in her firing. So while your point is noted, don't kid yourself that the current system of selecting/retaining judges are free from politics either.
    I really have to stand with matapule on this one, and explore this further. There's a difference between “backroom politics playing a role” and total immersion in politics. That’s what voting judges in and out by the American electorate would bring. Politics=voting=politics. I don’t want the same boobtubers who voted Dubya into office twice, deciding the fate of judges. Why aren’t Americans allowed to vote on impeachment? Do we allow any and every registered voter to serve on juries?

    Justice is supposed to be blind. There’s a certain purity that will be forever soiled when bring hopelessly blantant and unapologetic politics into the court’s every move. And for the record, just because other states allow what you recommend, doesn’t mean it would be a good fit for Hawai‘i.

    We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

    — U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever I am, I'm there
    Posts
    3,198

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by TuNnL View Post
    I really have to stand with matapule on this one,
    I feel faint......someone get me some smelling salts!
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

  3. #28

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie's Market View Post
    An appropriate sentence would be one that is just severe enough to:

    1) deter the offender from committing the same crime again, and

    2) discourage other people from committing the crime in the first place.
    I'm glad you said "just severe enough" because that was my main point. But then we get into the subjective part about how much is enough to accomplish all that and how much suffering they caused a 11 yo girl.

    I've never heard anyone say "ah, don't worry about it - it's only a few weekends in jail". (Maybe I just don't run with the wrong crowd?) Do you have any data to back your belief on what it takes or should we just agree to disagree on this?

  4. #29

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    I'm glad you said "just severe enough" because that was my main point. But then we get into the subjective part about how much is enough to accomplish all that and how much suffering they caused a 11 yo girl.

    I've never heard anyone say "ah, don't worry about it - it's only a few weekends in jail". (Maybe I just don't run with the wrong crowd?) Do you have any data to back your belief on what it takes or should we just agree to disagree on this?
    Do you have any data to dispute otherwise?

    Agree to disagree? I guess so. No harm, no foul.... assuming you're not a judge in this state.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

  5. #30

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie's Market View Post
    Do you have any data to dispute otherwise?
    Can't prove a negative.

  6. #31

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    Can't prove a negative.
    *Sigh!* Seems like you're obsessed with getting in the last say in this discussion, even if it has to be over semantics. If that is the case, then revel in your little victory. I won't bother responding if you have nothing more to say on the substance of the topic.
    Last edited by Frankie's Market; December 4th, 2008 at 07:05 AM.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

  7. #32

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    post deleted. duplicate posting.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

  8. #33

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    That guy who stole copper got a 10 years sentence.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Smokin' in da windward crib
    Posts
    6,721

    Angry Re: Lenient state judges

    Oh. My GAWD! Did you see or hear this story today? :

    City Prosecutor Peter Carlisle lashed out today at a state judge's decision allowing convicted child abuser Rita Makekau to remain out of prison while an appeal of the case is pursued.
    Makekau, 52, pleaded no contest in October to eight counts of assaulting children in what prosecutors called a "house of torture" on the Leeward Oahu coast.
    Circuit Judge Virginia Crandall sentenced Makekau last month to five years in prison but this morning delayed imposition of the sentence while Makekau appeals the case on the grounds that state courts have no jurisdiction over her because she is a Native Hawaiian.
    Makekau calls herself "her Highness Rita Kulamika Makekau, Royal Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Hawaiian Kingdom Government," a sovereignty group which has been protesting since May on the grounds of Iolani Place, questioning the authority of state and federal governments in Hawaii.
    "No matter what you think about sovereignty, that is not a meritorious (appellate) claim," Carlisle said in an afternoon press conference.
    "The Supreme Court is perfectly aware of that, as should be Circuit Court judges," Carlisle continued. "Why are we delaying the inevitable?"
    He said his office may file a motion for Crandall to reconsider her decision or it may seek an expedited appeal of the case.
    (...)
    Carlisle spoke of Makekau's physical abuse of her five nieces and nephews, noting that, among other things, she had broken and chipped the children's teeth by hitting them with a hammer. Sometimes the children were fed "dog food from a bowl" and one boy was forced to sleep under the house with dogs, bugs and vermin, Carlisle said.
    Carlisle said Makekau "laughed" when she abused the children, who are now aged between 18 and 10 years old and living in foster homes.
    The defendant doesn't deserve "an ounce of leniency and should have been sent to jail as is required by Hawaii law," the prosecutor said.
    Collete Dhakwha, a court-appointed attorney who represents the legal interests of the children, said she reached four of the children by telephone this afternoon to tell them what the judge had decided.
    "They yelled. They were angry and disappointed," she said. "There was some profanity. One of them said it was 'unfair.' Another said, 'the court system doesn't work,'" said Dhakwha.
    Dhakwha said she arrived at court this morning shortly after 11 a.m., when the hearing was scheduled to begin, only to learn that it was already over because Judge Crandall had changed the schedule.
    When Dhakwha, a former prosecutor, learned of Crandall's ruling, "I was livid," she said. "I was just beside myself."
    Two state social workers who work with the children also missed the hearing, said Dhakwha.
    (...)
    Carlisle's office had asked Crandall last month to sentence Makekau, an unemployed truck driver, to 41 years in prison.
    Crandall called Makekau's behavior "unacceptable" and sentenced her to five years behind bars.
    Also convicted in the case were Barbara and Gabriel Kalama, Makekau's daughter and son-in-law.
    Gabriel Kalama, 31, pleaded no contest in August to two counts of second-degree assault and five counts of abuse of a family member.
    Barbara Kalama, 28, pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree child endangerment and six counts of abuse of a family member.
    Crandall sentenced each of them last month to five years of probation.


    I'm sorry for posting so much of that article, but I am OUTRAGED!!! Judge Crandall should be removed from the bench immediately and disbarred forever.
    .
    .

    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Returned to Molokai
    Posts
    3,419

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by LikaNui View Post
    I'm sorry for posting so much of that article, but I am OUTRAGED!!! Judge Crandall should be removed from the bench immediately and disbarred forever.
    IMNSHO, Virginia needs a spanking.

    Then again, she might be into S&M.

    I'm wondering why I didn't hear other Hawaiian sovereignty groups publicly denouncing her group, branding her a tyrant and harmful to the future of the Hawaiians (namely the children).
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

    Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-Town
    Posts
    2,497

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Hey Random, the reason you don't hear the outcry is exactly the same reason you don't hear Muslims condemning cafe bombers.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Smokin' in da windward crib
    Posts
    6,721

    Angry Re: Lenient state judges

    Today's Star-Bulletin has this story on the same matter, but with additional info about what that satanic woman did to the children:

    "Makekau allegedly shoved a broomstick down their throats, held them underwater in the bathtub, pushed them down the stairs and held their hands over a hot stove."

    Makekau pled no contest to all the charges, yet she is still out on the street?!??
    .
    .

    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Centered - sides are for suckers
    Posts
    1,527

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by timkona View Post
    Hey Random, the reason you don't hear the outcry is exactly the same reason you don't hear Muslims condemning cafe bombers.
    Are you saying that Random is hard of hearing? That's the only point I can see, since I DO hear the outcry from both groups.
    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever I am, I'm there
    Posts
    3,198

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by timkona View Post
    the reason you don't hear the outcry is exactly the same reason you don't hear Muslims condemning cafe bombers.
    The reason you don't hear is because you are not listening.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

    People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

  15. #40

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    "No matter what you think about sovereignty, that is not a meritorious (appellate) claim," Carlisle said in an afternoon press conference.

    "The Supreme Court is perfectly aware of that, as should be Circuit Court judges," Carlisle continued. "Why are we delaying the inevitable?"
    Sums it up for me. This is ridiculous.

  16. #41

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Decided to revive this thread to focus on Judge David Ezra.

    Oh yes, I know that he is a federal (not a state) judge. But since he is a federal judge whose rulings very much concerns this state, I will make room for an examination of his conduct in this thread.

    Judge Ezra makes the headlines for doling out a relatively light sentence to a drug kingpin who intended to distribute at least 80 pounds of methamphetamine: 12 years in federal prison, 3 of which have already been served.

    http://www.starbulletin.com/news/200...s_a_break.html

    Other judges have imposed sentences of 25-35 years in prison, for just one count of dealing methamphetamine. Seems like Judge Ezra is going easy on a criminal whose far-reaching activities have torn up the very fabric of our island society. Shame on him!

    But I'm not surprised. After all, this is the same judge who spared former Local 5 and Unity House chief Tony Rutledge from serving any prison time and gave him 3 years probation for a felony tax charge. Hmmmm.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

  17. #42

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Kudos and jeers on the case of Carl Cornelle Jr.

    First of all, kudos to judge Steven Alm for sentencing Cornelle (convicted of 1st degree negligent homicide in the 1999 traffic death of Arlene Miske) to 10 years in prison. Alm did what no previous judge in this case has done: Give Cornelle the maximum sentence allowed.

    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...+gets+10+years

    OTOH, jeers to the previous judges who were lenient and gave Cornelle probation. It was probation, as it turned out, that Cornelle would be undeserving of as he proceeded to violate the terms FIVE times.

    Among the judges that belong in the hall of shame, now-retired judge Gail Nakatani.

    http://archives.starbulletin.com/200...s/story16.html

    And making yet another appearance on this thread, the "Honorable" Richard Perkins.

    http://archives.starbulletin.com/200...s/story03.html
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

  18. #43

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Hey there, Judge Elizabeth Strance! You are the latest addition to the lenient judge hall of shame.

    Judge Strance reduced the 10 year prison sentence of Dana-Nicole Ellisor to a mere 18 months. Ellisor was given the original sentence after a DUI accident that killed Christina Galutira and injured 2 other people after her car crossed the center line on Ka'ahumanu Hwy. at Kona.

    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...duced-sentence

    What seperates this particular incident from your garden variety DUI fatalities is that Miss Ellisor was involved in a prior DUI crash just SIX WEEKS before the deadly accident.

    I don't care how "remorseful" Ellisor is and how great a model prisoner she might have been. That is way too short a prison sentence to serve for a 2 time DUI offender who is responsible for the death of an innocent victim.

    Oh well! Although I disagree with the judge's decision for the early release, I hope that Ellisor continues her model behavior outside of prison and proves herself deserving of the leniency she has been given. But I would hope that as a term of her probation, Judge Strance will have enough common sense (something that can't be taken for granted with state judges these days) to order Ellisor to stay clear of any alcohol/drug use. Make it zero tolerance, judge. One violation and boom! Back in the slamma.

    And oh yes! Lifetime license revocation for Ellisor, no matter how long Ellisor stays alcohol free. I dare her or any of her supporters to complain about that after the mercy she has been shown.

  19. #44

    Default Re: Lenient state judges


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Kahalu`u Stream
    Posts
    2,933

    Angry Re: Lenient state judges

    Long I have believed that our judicial system was not only corrupt, but also corrupted, as any element exposed to the elements would be.

    We place our "TRUST" in the hands of old men (and old women), former lawyers (even worse), who have prejudices, trigger points, and "absolute power" (within the guidelines of law), to 'do as they will,' to mete 'justice,' often arbitrarily.

    Although they work within guidelines, evidently something is wrong. The system is flawed, perhaps outdated.

    Leniency is dealt to career criminals while first offenders (because of naivete) get maximum punishment.

    Sorry, I have no answers short of revolution, because no one upstairs is listening. I'm tired of form letters from Inoue and Akaka. (Although Inoue wrote me a non-form letter recently in which he said he wanted to outlaw all semi-automatic weapons in civilian hands! Then ending it with his promise to support second-amendment rights! I think he's overdue for a brain safety inspection!)

    Seriously:

    Just as we are required to submit our automobiles to undergo an annual safety inspection, shouldn't we also require all of our representatives and judges to undergo an annual sanity inspection?

    Where has justice gone?
    I am terrified at the freedoms we are losing.
    Last edited by Kaonohi; August 12th, 2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: WTF, over.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

  21. #46

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    And this Judge!

    And this relatively old news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Long I have believed that our judicial system was not only corrupt, but also corrupted, as any element exposed to the elements would be.
    They are for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Just as we are required to submit our automobiles to undergo an annual safety inspection, shouldn't we also require all of our representatives and judges to undergo an annual sanity inspection?
    Agreed. I believe we also need more of these.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Haiku & Iolekaa Valley(s)
    Posts
    1,092

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Steve Alm is a role model to all. He's my only salvation in the system.

  23. #48

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Quote Originally Posted by leashlaws View Post
    Steve Alm is a role model to all..
    I concur with your opinion re: Judge Alm!

    I'm beginning to think that perhaps we need tribunals to decide non-jury trials and to impose sentences. If more and more judges are going to act like renegades and cowboys, then maybe it is time to take away the very powerful and important responsibility of adjudicating cases from a single person.

  24. #49

    Default Re: Lenient state judges

    Federal judge David Ezra gets criticized (along with US attorney Ed Kubo) by an appeals court judge for his handling of a 2007 criminal trial, overturning his ruling.

    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...t+at++07+trial

    A federal appeals court has sharply criticized the conduct of a federal prosecutor in a 2007 criminal trial here of a man charged with assaulting military police officers at Mokule'ia.

    Gentler criticism was also leveled in the same opinion at the defense attorney and judge involved in the case.

    "Everyone could have done more to protect defendant's rights at trial," said the opening sentence of the opinion, written this week by Alex Kozinski, Chief Judge of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

    The ruling overturned the conviction of Rex Harrison on one of two counts of assault and vacated his sentence of two years in prison, and ordered that the case be returned to U.S. District Judge David Ezra for resentencing.

    ************************

    The judge also found fault with the defense lawyer and Ezra.

    "Indeed, everyone involved could have done better," said Kozinski.

    "The defense attorney should have objected as soon as he saw the prosecutors step out of line. And the respected and experienced district judge should not have tolerated this protracted exhibition of unprofessional conduct."

    ************************

    Ezra declined comment.


    Ha! Take that, Judge Ezra.

    What I would like to know is how higher court judges would view Ezra's lenient sentencing of Tony Rutledge.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Kahalu`u Stream
    Posts
    2,933

    Question Re: Lenient state judges, et. al.

    I'm not certain if this BLOG fits here. If it does, absorb it, if not, give me hell.

    FWIW:

    545 vs 300,000,000


    EVERY CITIZEN NEEDS TO READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS JOURNALIST HAS SCRIPTED IN THIS MESSAGE. READ IT AND THEN REALLY THINK ABOUT OUR CURRENT POLITICAL DEBACLE.
    Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years..

    545 PEOPLE

    By Charlie Reese
    Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
    Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
    Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
    You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.
    You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
    You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.
    You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.
    You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.
    I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason.. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.
    Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
    What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits.. The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
    The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House? Nancy Pelosi. She is the leader of the majority party. She and fellow House members, not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.
    It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million can not replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
    If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.
    If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red ..
    If the Army &Marines are in IRAQ , it's because they want them in IRAQ
    If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.
    There are no insoluble government problems.
    Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.. Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.
    Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.
    They, and they alone, have the power.
    They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.
    Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.
    We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!
    Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.
    What you do with this article now that you have read it.......... Is up to you.
    This might be funny if it weren't so darned true.
    Be sure to read all the way to the end:

    Tax his land,
    Tax his bed,
    Tax the table
    At which he's fed.

    Tax his tractor,
    Tax his mule,
    Teach him taxes
    Are the rule.

    Tax his work,
    Tax his pay,
    He works for peanuts
    Anyway!
    Tax his cow,
    Tax his goat,
    Tax his pants,
    Tax his coat.
    Tax his ties,
    Tax his shirt,
    Tax his work,
    Tax his dirt.

    Tax his tobacco,
    Tax his drink,
    Tax him if he
    Tries to think.

    Tax his cigars,
    Tax his beers,
    If he cries
    Tax his tears.

    Tax his car,
    Tax his gas,
    Find other ways
    To tax his ass.

    Tax all he has
    Then let him know
    That you won't be done
    Till he has no dough.

    When he screams and hollers;
    Then tax him some more,
    Tax him till
    He's good and sore.
    Then tax his coffin,
    Tax his grave,
    Tax the sod in
    Which he's laid.

    Put these words
    Upon his tomb,
    Taxes drove me
    to my doom...'

    When he's gone,
    Do not relax,
    Its time to apply
    The inheritance tax.
    Accounts Receivable Tax
    Building Permit Tax
    CDL license Tax
    Cigarette Tax
    Corporate Income Tax
    Dog License Tax
    Excise Taxes
    Federal Income Tax
    Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
    Fishing License Tax
    Food License Tax
    Fuel Permit Tax
    Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
    Gross Receipts Tax
    Hunting License Tax
    Inheritance Tax
    Inventory Tax
    IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
    Liquor Tax
    Luxury Taxes
    Marriage License Tax
    Medicare Tax
    Personal Property Tax
    Property Tax
    Real Estate Tax
    Service Charge T ax
    Social Security Tax
    Road Usage Tax
    Sales Tax
    Recreational Vehicle Tax
    School Tax
    State Income Tax
    State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
    Telephone Federal Excise Tax
    Telephone Federal Universal Ser vice FeeTax
    Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
    Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge=2 0Tax
    Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
    Telephone State and Local Tax
    Telephone Usage Charge Tax
    Utility Taxes
    Vehicle License Registration Tax
    Vehicle Sales Tax
    Watercraft Registration Tax
    Well Permit Tax
    Workers Compensation Tax

    STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY? Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most What in the hell happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'
    And I still have to 'press 1' for English!?

    I hope this goes around THE USA at least 100 times!!! YOU can help it get there!!!
    GO AHEAD - - - BE AN AMERICAN!!!

    K: What does it take to be an American?

    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •