and
    Pushing Daisies.

WTF?!?!!!!

Sources: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc..._canceled.html
    http://www.popeater.com/television/a...-at-abc/256443
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Re: ABC Axed Three Shows

Once again ABC is screwing up. Remember Monk?
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

I remember Monk being aired on the USA Network first and then some of it's episodes where aired on ABC.

Too bad about Eli Stone, I kind of like's it quirkness and the way how one could make a musical TV series.

Comment

Well its all about the NUMBERS and if a show constantly drops Networks pulls out the ax. It's a RARITY that Networks stand behind shows. Did ABC make an attempt to move it out of its timeslot to somewhere else?

Also wasn't LIPSTICK JUNGLE also a ABC show got axed also?

Comment

Lipstick Jungle is on NBC, not ABC. I think you are confusing this show with either the Women's Murder Club or Cashmere Mafia, both of which were on ABC.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            Lipstick Jungle is on NBC, not ABC. I think you are confusing this show with either the Women's Murder Club or Cashmere Mafia, both of which were on ABC.
            whoops.... UR Right

As long as they dont cancel my BETTY its all goood

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
              And they are...

Eli Stone
              Dirty Sexy Money and
              Pushing Daisies.

WTF?!?!!!!
              Are these series chick shows? You're not seeing that Oceanic woman on the side?
              You missed a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                You missed a spot.
                I hate those Oceanic characters. Someone cancel those TV spots, please.
                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

My favorite new TV show "Life on Mars" which also airs on ABC avoided cancellation. Last night's episode ended with a cliffhanger, and starting on January 28, the show moves to a new day.... Wednesdays (instead of Thursdays) behind the return of "Lost".

The show is struggling in the ratings like the 3 others that were dropped.

Hopefully "Lost" audiences stick around to catch this time travel cop show, once it starts re-airing in January.
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post

Hopefully "Lost" audiences stick around to catch this time travel cop show, once it starts re-airing in January.
                    wasn't the canceled "Eli Stone" in this spot after LOST when it premiered?
                    I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Yes it was.

Comment

You missed a spot.
                        Well, I don't even care for DSM ... except for Zoe McLellan, who used to be on CBS JAG. She's now even hotter with that short bob.

But I do like Eli Stone though the broadway tunes this season threw me off (maybe it has to do with George Michaels being in trouble with the law ... again). The weird idea of having a lawyer as a prophet-in-training (could be worse, like an tax official) piqued my interest.

The weird and dark humor factor of Pushing Daisies also garnered my interest in watching something other than another vanilla-flavored murder mystery show.

As for Betty (now that's a chick show if I ever seen one ... about a homely girl working for a beauty fashion magazine) ... ugh, don't even care for it. Wouldn't shed a tear if they cancel it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                          Well its all about the NUMBERS...
                          Numbers, numbers, numbers. They don't even have my TV hooked up to see their shows I'm watching. Or seeing so many hits online for folk like me that watch their full episodes over the intenet.

And don't' even bring up the Nielsen. That thing is as old as Edison's tin-can recording machine.

Comment

I think My Own Worst Enemy on NBC with Jack Nicholson soundalike Christian Slater is cancelled.

Comment

I think My Own Worst Enemy on NBC with Jack Nicholson soundalike Christian Slater is cancelled.
                              It had potential, but I'm not surprised. I thought Journeyman (NBC) was a better show than My Own Worst Enemy, and that didn't last half a season, either.

Comment

Working...
                              X