Noisy Neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Noisy Neighbors

Thanks GeckoGeek. The cops have been called on these neighbors (not just by me) multiple times for multiple incidents. Other neighbors have tried on more than one occasion to talk to these people about the noise to no avail. I guess that's all we (the neighbors) can do.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i understand about noisy neighbor's is we have them here and our local authoritie's have been called by our kind neighbor lady and another good neighbor on our neighbor's unkind son and he and his friend's rev up their now car since they believe they can drive without an adult and the local authoritie's came and requested for them not to bother our elder neighbor's,

only to no avail only at time's like this,it's quiet since his father shared with his unkind son to not make to much noise on a sunday and only in the late morning hour's,it happen's only the father told his unkind son to let it go and that's how our neighborhood is quiet on a sunday.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
        The cops have been called on these neighbors (not just by me) multiple times for multiple incidents. Other neighbors have tried on more than one occasion to talk to these people about the noise to no avail. I guess that's all we (the neighbors) can do.
        Oh, that's just the groundwork. Who owns the place? (Click locate in the top left) Are they renters? If so, then it's time to notify the landlord using those stack of police reports as evidence. There's probably some other steps that can be taken. I'm not sure just what. Maybe someone else knows of some other legal actions that can be taken.

Comment

hi this is sansei and yesterday and today while having dinner,our unkind young neighbor's father was somewhat speaking in a somewhat of a unkind tone and yesterday,his unkind young son rode his modified moped up and down our road and our elder neighbor's arent very kind about it and then last night,i believe our kind elder neighbor's called our local authoritie's only our unkind young neighbor was riding in another neighborhood is i remember him coming home late so i know how it feel's to have nosiy neighbor's around.

Comment

In the country it's the roosters. In the cities and suburbs it's the pigs and asses.
            Persevere, keep watch for the angels (who are also there, if you look for them) and make them your friends. There is strength in numbers and multiple complaints.
            And yes, notify the authorities, for these same people are also likely lawbreakers, with drug labs in their spare rooms, etc. Keep the pressure on via official channels. I have had NO luck asking politely (just retribution), nor from notifying landlords (who only care if the rent is paid).
            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
            ~ ~
            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

I wonder if the angels (not Hells Angels...) ride around in Heaven on noisy mopeds?
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

If unruly neighbors don't start showing some consideration after gentle persuasion or visits from 5-0, there are always the old standbys:
                1. Night light. Those white pajama-wearing folk on the mainland would often plant a wooden cross in front of people's homes and then light it on fire as a friendly going away present. You could save yourself the trip to Home Depot by repurposing a discarded Christmas tree -- I saw a few on the road up Tantalus -- just make sure to sharpen the bottom of the tree so it goes into green strip in front of your neighbor's house nice and easy. Pass the smores.
                2. Heads you win! You've probably seen it some movie. The crime boss wants to send a thoughtful message to someone who's crossed him. So he has his goons discreetly tuck the severed head of a horse in bed with the snoozing mark. Oh, the hilarity! Since horse heads are hard to come by and most people can't pick a lock to save their lives, why not just buy a pig's head from Chinatown and mount it on some old rebar stuck in a nice soft spot in front of your neighbor's house. Drawing angry eyebrows on Porky is optional.
                3. What's that smell? We've all pulled the shrimp-in-the-hollow-post-of-the-office-chair prank on an irritating coworker. No? Well, lay down a 21st century remix and buy a nice squeeze bottle of patis. Squirt liberally all over your neighbor's front door (and slippers, if available). Until they can clean the funk off, they'll get a helpful olfactory reminder of what an ass they are every time they come home.

"If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Very creative, MPB! My fave is the pig's head on a stake in the front yard. But make sure it is a little on the rotten side for full effect!

Comment

My mom put a half pound of limburger cheese on the engine block of a car who's owner kept parking in her parking spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                      My mom put a half pound of limburger cheese on the engine block of a car who's owner kept parking in her parking spot.
                      Nice one! How'd she get the hood open? What'd they do when they found out?
                      What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Originally posted by StinkyTheGrump View Post
                        Nice one! How'd she get the hood open? What'd they do when they found out?
                        She crawled under the car and stuffed it up in there very early in the morning (night shift). This was back when she was a student nurse and the cars were less compact....it was also winter so the cheese got nice and melty as the car idled and warmed up.

The doc (who had his own assigned parking spot closer to the hospital...go figger), had to junk the car 'cause the smell wouldn't come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                          had to junk the car 'cause the smell wouldn't come out.
                          Seinfeld had an episode where they couldn't get rid of a smell in the car.

Comment

hi,i know how it get's in my neighborhood is our young unkind neighbor's son rev's his modifed car in our neighborhood and he visit's his friend who just live's up the hill near us,he drove his father's modified car up and didnt bother to walk up and i heard his father was letting him know that the neighbor's dont like it and for him our unkind neighbor to stop,only he wont follow what his father tell's him,

our elderly neighbor's arent feeling pleasent at this moment.

Comment

then maybe Dad needs to take away the car keys!
                              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by MixedPlateBroker View Post
                                If unruly neighbors don't start showing some consideration after gentle persuasion or visits from 5-0, there are always the old standbys:
                                1. Night light.
                                2. Heads you win!
                                3. What's that smell?
                                I would rather suffer injustice than to become that which I despise.

As Gandhi said: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

However, for extreme conditions, sometimes extreme measures are needed.
                                Last edited by Kaonohi; April 4, 2009, 05:06 PM. Reason: Spelling Lessins
                                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                                ~ ~
                                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X