Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone have a Toto toilet?

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    Another thing you can do is toss a bucket of water into the bowel and see if it flushes.
    Um... toss a bucket of water into what?!?

What a difference a single letter makes.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

What is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
        The one positive thing that was shown about the Toto CST734F was that it has gravity jet propulsion- meaning it shoots a stream of water directly towards the drainage flow to "help things along". But still, without actually doing a test run, I can't vouch for its performance.
        Sounds like the nozzle in the front of the bowl of just about every toilet that I've ever seen.

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
        Are your Kohler's quiet? I was at Home Depot today and saw Kohler's on display. Seemed like there would be a need for a good strong flow to get the... "water" up and over the hump, so-to-speak, so I thought the flow wouldn't be all that great. But that's just a visual impression. I beleive the prices were much lower than $210, though, so I thought to myself, "you get what you pay for."
        Yep, they're quiet. A modern toilet using 1.6 gallons per flush takes a lot less time to flush and a lot less time to refill the tank, too. Ours actually use only about a gallon a flush (I have a baffle in each tank).

No problems getting over the hump. Most of a toilet's motive force is actually caused by the siphon of the water & contents going down into the sewer drain. The tank water flowing down into the bowl just helps get things started... you certainly wouldn't want it to blast into the bowl and cause a "backsplash".
        Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
        Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
        We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
        Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

We call it *Bucket an' chucket* over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
            What is it ?
            Who are you asking that question of?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
              What is it ?
              What's what?

Comment

Working...