Thread: About these attacks in India

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default About these attacks in India

It seems that there are more attackers than thought. The fight keeps going on. And, when you look at what's been attacked, some places seem 'funny'..Leopold's Restaurant?

So I've been thinking this over, and here is my conclusion:

The attackers have been there for a while, lots of them, maybe even staying in the hotels. They've been watching and waiting and stocking up on supplies. The night of the attack, other ones came in by boat or whatever, and the fireworks began. Nobod knows right now who are attackers are who are not. Some may have been able to escape and get out by pretending to ba hostages. The ones that haven't been suspected or caught are the ones still communicating with the other ones in other places.

This is the only thing I can think of....mostly because of the restaurant. WHY a restaurant? My theory is that, during their long stay in the hotle while preparatons were being made for the day of the attack, one of them went to the restaurant and got bad service, or didn't like what he was served, or maybe the steak was too done, or somthing...and then the restaurant was put on the shopping list of places to be hit as a sort of revenge.

Default Re: About these attacks in India

More likely, it's a restaurant frequented by Westerners.
    Burl Burlingame
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
    honoluluagonizer.com

I heard on CNN this morning through a reporter in their British bureau that the attackers are believed to be British citizens, hence the ease with which they could enter Mumbai.

Either way, it's a tragedy that I hope will reach its conclusion soon. Interesting Hawaii connection with Raymond Bickson as General Manager of the Taj. Son of Andy Bickson, a founder of Budget Rent-A-Car, and model mom Joan Bickson.

Here's a link, Susie.

Its very hard to believe Pakistan would have been behind the attacks. More like someone who wanted India and the world to believe that Pakistan was. It is hard to imagine a war between India and Pakistan not going nuclear and thats just not something that any sane government would wish on its own country. But you never know, religious crazies don't function in the real world, they believe they are dealing on a spiritual level, so ordinary earthly logic and interests don't apply. The Iraq war, for example--the conversations with God, etc.

On another note, we will shortly be off to the country in Maui for about two weeks, so I will miss the friendly conversations here for a while, and come home tanned and verrrry relaxxxed. Aloha to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalalau View Post
    Its very hard to believe Pakistan would have been behind the attacks. More like someone who wanted India and the world to believe that Pakistan was. It is hard to imagine a war between India and Pakistan not going nuclear and thats just not something that any sane government would wish on its own country. But you never know, religious crazies don't function in the real world, they believe they are dealing on a spiritual level, so ordinary earthly logic and interests don't apply. The Iraq war, for example--the conversations with God, etc.
    Pretty arrogant level, if you ask me. They think they're God's favorite.

Of course, what do I know? I'm an only child. Never can understand how siblings willing to turn against each other, especially when it comes to gaining loving attention from their parents ... or their parents' estate.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

And yet, those attacks remind us of a simple axiom that bears repeating....

"Good men must fight the good fight harder than bad men fight the bad fight.
    The alternative is terrifying."

The peaceniks hate the pure simplicity of that fundamental truth.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.