X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2008 Honolulu Marathon

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
    (...)

I had a friend who passed out about a half hour after the race because he was dehydrated, which shows you even with overcast skies, rain, etc. you can get dehydrated at anytime or condition.

Aj
    Did he hydrate enough before the race or even the days b4 ? Drink enough water ?
    http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
    http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
    If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

5am Boom-a-thon

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      Here is the correct URL: You are such SCROOGE.
      Thank you for the link update. And yes, I'll scrooge up on this inappropriate silliness. I doubt I'm alone.

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl View Post
      He complains about the fireworks and cant post a readable URL ??? *scratches her head*
      These are temporary links from the newspaper sites and change often until they are archived. But keep scratching, maybe you'll find something.

KB, the $ generated are the only positive I'll agree to at this point. As I said, run them, just do it within sensibilities for the rest/majority of us who couldn't care less.
      As far as being aware, I was, but plenty weren't, and who can be aware of everything? The Bus doesn't bother to notify in any manner, and then wrongly info'd the drivers per the changes who were left improving.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: 5am Boom-a-thon

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        As far as being aware, I was, but plenty weren't, and who can be aware of everything? The Bus doesn't bother to notify in any manner, and then wrongly info'd the drivers per the changes who were left improving.
        The Bus should have digital monitors on MOST major routes/streets on top of the bus roof stops that designate when a bus is coming and if it is late, running on a holiday schedule, not running, etc. They are slowly starting to bring these along, but far too slow in my opinion.

Aj

Comment

Re: The 2008 Honolulu Marathon

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
          Another reason to live in the country...

Were you too again awaken in town at 5am this Sunday morning by major fireworks, while hoping to sleep in, so a thousand runners can start plodding off in the rain for miles, all for a silly marathon race?

Kinda makes one think of sticking a foot out in the way of the front runner and tripping up the whole lot of them..., or suggesting that from now on, those that think this rudeness is so great, stick the pyros where the sun never shines, and light them off.

ron, which came first--your residence in the neighborhood, or the marathon going through or near it?
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
          X