Chinese Cultural Plaza Post Office Closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese Cultural Plaza Post Office Closing

hi this is sansei and today for my second time,i went to the uptown post office and found parking in the chinatown parking lot and did my business in the post office and went on my way to ala moana and then i locked up my moped at ala moana and went to shirokiya and walked around inside and left and the weather was really wild with all of this wind.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i stopped by the uptown post office and when i went to park my moped in the parking lot,it was somewhat full only i did find a small space and locked up my moped and went up through the exit door and went to do my business and then went back to the exit door and went down and then left to return home and i also stopped by the safeway post office and learned that the lady from the chinese cultural plaza contract station doesnt start until next week Tuesday on the 10th so if anyone may wish to visit her,the post office is in safeway as soon as you enter.

you turn to the right and you'd find a small post office there and next week tuesday iris will be there so i thought to share my day with everyone.

Comment

You sure do go to the Post Office often, Sansei!
        I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

h this is sansei and it's true kanahina,i do go only not as often as i would like to only when i do,i go to the uptown post office only if im in the area in kapahulu from next week Tuesday,i may go to see former contract station employee and she'll be happy to see my familiar face,

i'd like to share one piece of advice, if you may wish to send parashible item's like say mango's,first you'd have to go to the dept of agriculture and then before you do,you'd have to skin the mango's and take out the seed and freeze them overnight and then bring them to the dept of agriculture so they can inspect them and before doing this,you'd have to go to the post office and get one of their good size boxe's and then bring the frozen mango's to the dept of Agriculture and then if it's ok'd.you'd be able to ship it through your post office so i thought to share this with everyone.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to integlspwr,

i knew this gentleman and he was a nice guy even though he had his own personal problem's,he never brought it to work and this week on monday,i visited safeway kapahulu store and i learned from the lady who ran the contract station that iris who was part of the contract station didnt start until the next day on the 10th tuesday so i said thank you and i walked out and she's not very kind the lady who ran the contract station and the guy who you shared isnt very kind,he is and i've known him since they opened and when i learned about the contract station.

Also today i visited the uptown station and the gentleman is ok only not as good as masa the guy who retired from the contract station and the kapalama station run's this uptown station so i thought to share this with everyone.

Also i heard on the news that the price of stamp's will be going up to .44 cent's only they'll keep the forever stamp's so no one need's to worry about this stamp.

Well Thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i visited Safeway in Kapahulu and i went to visit the lady who once worked at the contract station at Chinatown's cultural plaza and now she wear's a badge identifying her as who she is and what store she's at like it would say Kapahulu with her badge no and her name underneath and i asked her how's business and she said good and if anyone may wish to visit her,she work's from Tues- saturday and has Sunday and Mon off so she still look's the same so i thought to share this with everyone.

Also i asked her how the guy she once worked with was and she said she hasnt spoken to him since the last day at culutral plaza so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                today i visited Safeway in Kapahulu and i went to visit the lady who once worked at the contract station at Chinatown's cultural plaza and now she wear's a badge identifying her as who she is and what store she's at like it would say Kapahulu with her badge no and her name underneath and i asked her how's business and she said good and if anyone may wish to visit her,she work's from Tues- saturday and has Sunday and Mon off so she still look's the same so i thought to share this with everyone.
                Thanks for the tip, sansei. I do most of my grocery shopping at Kapahulu Safeway, so maybe Iris can help me kill two mynah birds with one stone.

Just kidding!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to Tunnl,i know your lol'ing!:O)

Comment

You got that right!

Originally posted by integlspwr View Post
                    I never liked this post office because the bigger guy with the glasses was SOOO RUDE!
                    I had a few run in's with him. And the lady wasn't far behind in that dept. But, knowing I'd be worse if I had that job, I usually made it as nice as possible for them, even tho the line always went from short to greatly increased in the few moments as I was locking up my bike...
                    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

hi this is sansei and a few minute's ago,i just returned from Kapahulu safeway and i was in the area so i stopped by to Visit Iris and today she wasnt as pleasent as most time's is she may have not had a nice day is she mentioned to me that if i were visiting in kapahulu to stop by if i have anything to deliver and she'll take care of it only she shared with me that most of the regular's from culutral plaza visit's her and they do their shopping there also so it wasnt to pleasent of a day since it rained and i got caught in a not so heavy rain and i had my poncho on so it wasnt to bad of a day.

Well thank's for your time Ps; I did deliver some mail while visiting so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

i was in the area so i stopped by to Visit Iris and today she wasnt as pleasent
                        Sansei, it's nice of you to want to visit her, and you seem to do that very very often. But you do realize that your social visits interrupt her while she's working, right?
                        Perhaps she wasn't pleasant to you because you were distracting her from her job, or perhaps her supervisor has complained to her that your visits break up the flow of work.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

h this is sansei and it's true kanahina,i do go only not as often as i would like to only when i do,i go to the uptown post office only if im in the area in kapahulu from next week Tuesday,i may go to see former contract station employee and she'll be happy to see my familiar face,

i'd like to share one piece of advice, if you may wish to send parashible item's like say mango's,first you'd have to go to the dept of agriculture and then before you do,you'd have to skin the mango's and take out the seed and freeze them overnight and then bring them to the dept of agriculture so they can inspect them and before doing this,you'd have to go to the post office and get one of their good size boxe's and then bring the frozen mango's to the dept of Agriculture and then if it's ok'd.you'd be able to ship it through your post office so i thought to share this with everyone.

I like this sansei. funny yet sincere. Mahalo nui, sansei.

Comment

hi this is sansei and today since truly i was in the kapahulu area,i sent some package's to friend's in a foreign country and i stopped by the kapahulu safeway and i just paid of what i sent and said hello to the lady from when she was at the cultural plaza and she was very kind and i inquired how's business and she said good and then i said if im in the area,i'll stop by to send my package's and then i'll say hi and then i'll be on my way home so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi,i heard on the news that our closest station for our mailcarrier's is on the list for closure's and it's the kapalama station and another one is makiki and it's be sad to see them close is i once in a while frequent them and if im in the area of kapahulu safeway which i havent been to in a while,

there's another post office i maybe able to visit if im in the kapahulu area and i hope they dont close the kapalama post office is it's so close to me.

even the uptown one in town.

Comment

there's another post office i maybe able to visit if im in the kapahulu area
                                The branches at Kaimuki and Moiliili are on the closure list.

Comment

Working...
                                X