Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Andy Bumatai Show

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
    [...]I thought you were going to come down...
    Was dealing with a plumbing leak so couldn't go anywhere.
    ...had toothpaste on me
    Didya miss your mouth again?

Comment

Andy and company should approach OC16 for air time. My friend has a show there and they don't charge for airtime. I think he said the trade is a few minutes of ad-time within the show.

OC16 also has a live stream of their programs on its website...relatives on the mainland dig watching local sports.

Just a thought because any ad sales you do will only be helped by a TV audience as well as your internet plans.

Good luck.

Comment

OC16 could be a viable option. The trade of commercial time instantly wipes out the costly overhead of buying air time. Most OC16 producers wouldn't be able to stay on the air without that.

OC16 has extensive "live" experience as well as a studio in the facility. Might be possible to shoot there with a partial set.

If the show continues to be produced via tape delivery then Andy would have to discuss the technical details with OC16 management regarding how to determine the timing for commercial inserts and deadlines.

Also, OC16 is moving toward hard-drive delivery of materials. That may or may not be a "plus" for delivery.

Or, use some compression and go live to OC16 via broadband transmission?

Comment

The show will stream via the Internet.

ER
          http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Help make Hawaii Internet presence known. Read (esp. #7!) then go to the bottom of this page and vote. Andy's been named one of the top ten internet superstars for 2009 and is the only one from Hawaii. He's currently in 2nd place and it appears one can vote more than once!!!

Just an FYI...this poll has nothing to do with production value such as green screens, audio, whatever!

Comment

I liked watching the little dollar signs light up Simon Cowell's eyes...
              Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
              Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
              We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
              Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Working...
              X