Inauguration Plans Everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inauguration Plans Everybody?

It appears I'm not the only one who wants "the hat"!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Maybe I could start a competitive organization to the Red Hat Society! <g>
      TutuSue, I was honored to sit with four members of the Red Hat Society of Hawaii! They were classy women. I misplaced their cards so I can't remember their names but I do have their pictures. I do remember the woman on my left cause she was sitting next to me. ha ha ha Her name is Pauline. A Producer of KITV4.

Our feisty leader of our group. LOL
      Last edited by 1stwahine; January 23, 2009, 02:52 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I kept calling the guy in the photo Mr. Coffee who writes for MidWeek and he said he wasn't but he kept answering. LOL

Seeking Penance and me.

Mrs. Bush look alike.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; January 23, 2009, 03:23 PM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          Seeking Penance and me.
          SP, mali mali (smile) like Auntie kine! I want your aloha shirt brah and in the Tongan culture if you admire something you are required to give it up! That's why I NEVER wore my wristwatch in Tonga!

Great looking couple!
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
            I wonder what President Obama's "drink" is.
            Here's more on the story. I bet Topolobampo's business goes through the roof! Uno chile relleno, por favor!
            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
            X