Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Bush - Final Chapter

Originally posted by tlp123 View Post
    Thank you Greg for articulate and intelligent reply.

In your view, how do the majority of Hawaiians view mainland federal politics?

Under which Administration in the past 20 yrs were the majority the happiest?
    For clarification, by using the word "Hawaiians" are you referring to Kanaka Maoli or residents of the state of Hawaii?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      For clarification, by using the word "Hawaiians" are you referring to Kanaka Maoli or residents of the state of Hawaii?
      You have just put your finger on the crux of the issue!
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        Thanks for the reminder ;-)

"State", as in post 8/21/1959

Comment

Originally posted by tlp123 View Post
          What do you predict the selection will be for 2016?
          Who would you like to see run/who would get your vote for prez?
          Dem probable is of course, Hillary. I hope she runs just for the finger-in-the-eye- aspect, and you could envision Jeb as the connie's best shot going against her for the Clinton/Bush ultimate Presidential Dynasty Of The Stars Wars cage match election. Depending on the VP choices it could get interesting, but the cons only lessons learned from their '12 stomping was to be even more stupid, so they don't stand much chance. Then the SCOTUS will flip to lib and maybe things will be better before the end times collapse insues. But the mid-terms will be equally watchable to see how much ground cons lose.
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            Dem probable is of course, Hillary. I hope she runs just for the finger-in-the-eye- aspect, and you could envision Jeb as the connie's best shot going against her for the Clinton/Bush ultimate Presidential Dynasty Of The Stars Wars cage match election. Depending on the VP choices it could get interesting, but the cons only lessons learned from their '12 stomping was to be even more stupid, so they don't stand much chance. Then the SCOTUS will flip to lib and maybe things will be better before the end times collapse insues. But the mid-terms will be equally watchable to see how much ground cons lose.
            Thanks Ron, I'm always skeptical of ALL press. Bill was skillful in tenure. Hillary has had much time to learn and observe. I would vote for her.

I'm looking forward to 2016.

Interesting times indeed....

Comment

Working...
            X