Dancing With The Stars - Season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing With The Stars - Season 8

at least you folks got to watch the show! Dish Network was having trouble with ABC - last nite & tonite!!!!
    I finally gave in and watched it online.

that Gilles? all I can say is "oh my, my, my"! He & Cheryl did a very hot tango...........I'm still fanning myself! I will admit that I watched the Sex & The City movie again - just to remind myself of the famous shower scene of course. just research I have to say he is just as hot with clothes on.

I didn't get to watch tonite's results show but did read who got eliminated. I think the worst dancers did get eliminated - even though I've always liked Holly, the girl just couldn't dance. and what can I say about The Woz - he was just really bad!

Can't wait to see next week's show - hopefully, I'll be able to.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      [...]
      that Gilles? all I can say is "oh my, my, my"! He & Cheryl did a very hot tango...........I'm still fanning myself![...]
      Oooooowheeee...BABY!!! Both Gilles and the dance!
      and what can I say about The Woz - he was just really bad![...]
      Well, he was entertaining, not to mention likable and very gracious. I kept trying to imagine him on the dance floor with Kathy Griffin!

Comment

I hate Gilles. Okay, I'm jealous of Gilles. I hate Maxwell Zagorski.
        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Tonight's cast-offs...BOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            Tonight's cast-offs...BOOOOOOOOOO!
            Yeah, I was hoping for Ty and Chelsie and Gilles to get booted
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Yep...I thought Ty/Chelsie were out for sure. As for Gilles, you just want Cheryl all to yourself!

Comment

I predict that Melissa & Tony will win. She seems to be getting a lot of votes & support simply because she got dumped on national TV. That's really the only thing that puts her in the "celebrity" category! I will admit though that she is a pretty good dancer.

I will keep voting for Gilles & Cheryl.
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

You'll keep voting for X? I'd only vote for those I thought gave the best performances for each voting period - and not decide in advance of those performances. I guess your voting method provides one of the reasons why Ty wasn't given the boot...
                  May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Do you even watch the show? have you voted for any dancer so far? SO FAR - I have voted for who I thought were the best dancers. Since I think that Gilles & Cheryl are the best, and don't anticipate any screw-ups in their performances - plus the fact that I happen to just like watching them - I'll continue my voting as I stated in my earlier post.

YOU might like to get clear on the concept that it's just a TV show, for a very tacky trophy. That's all - just that stupid trophy. No deeper meaning - just pure entertainment. and watching the show entertains me.

Don't try to spoil this thread for all of us here who enjoy the show. Please.................?

of course, if you were just joking with your post - then you can just ignore my reaction to it.
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/mus...nsult-lil-kim/

Does the foreign judge go too over the top?

Comment

which "foreign" judge do you mean? Len is very strict and Bruno is very flambouyant (spelling?) but I enjoy both of them.

The official judges are there to critique the star's dancing. We, as viewers, are here to pick our favorites. Whether its just someone we think is hot or someone who has really learned how to dance - it's a contest. The judges have power to give low scores if they want to get rid of someone. We, as viewers, have the power to keep someone simply by the number of votes we give.

American Idol works the same way - ultimately, it comes down to who we like the best. Talent doesn't always win out - Jennifer Hudson is a great example of that. She didn't win on Idol but look at all she's done since. Winning an Oscar? c'mon - what do those judges know anyway?
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi this is sansei and i voted each week before we went out of town for D hough and Li'l kim and they were voted out and this make's me unhappy. i was hoping they would win. now i have no one to vote on. maybe in the next season if d hought with a new partner is back,then i'll vote for D hough once again.

well thank's for your time

Comment

And the winner is ...

It's Close Your Eyes Time!

Comment

Open your eyes! The show's over...
                              Shawn and Mark!
                              The top 3 couples were great. I would've been happy with any of them. It's quite a coup for 17 year old Shawn, tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                                Open your eyes! The show's over...
                                But, I still have my hands over my ears, and I'm humming so that I won't hear the results.

Comment

Working...
                                X