KHNL anchor changes - breaking news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHNL anchor changes - breaking news

Changes coming to KHNL/KFVE anchor line-up.

http://www.hsblinks.com/3f
    I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Re: KHNL anchor changes - breaking news

Whoo-hoo! Stephanie anchoring solo!

So what really prompted the change? Competitions in the morning news?
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

hmmm.. Howard is doing morning news again? That's what he did when he was on Channel 2. And from Erika's article, he's becoming the executive producer. Wonder if he will shake things up? It would be interesting to see Howard and Diane in the mornings and compete against the other morning shows.

And I notice it's going to be a mostly all gals team on the evenings... with Jason Tang being the only guy.

Even though they can make changes on the anchor line-up... they really need to improve their news coverage... and get rid of the "extra" fluff reports they have. KHNL had a chance to go HD, but I noticed nothing else has positively changed since.

Comment

Originally posted by bcr1652 View Post
        Even though they can make changes on the anchor line-up... they really need to improve their news coverage... and get rid of the "extra" fluff reports they have. KHNL had a chance to go HD, but I noticed nothing else has positively changed since.
        It’s funny to me that KHNL could improve their news simply by taking the advice repeated here on HT for at least four years. Over and over again. But alas, it is a thought that has either never occurred to them, or is being deliberately ignored. I vote for the latter.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
        X