Taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken

This thread is for the movie Taken. I plan on seeing this movie sometime soon so might as well start this thread. In the meantime anyone else who have seen this movie can add their response to this thread. Since the movie has been playing since January 30, 2009 there is no need for spoilers (unless you are referencing a movie other than Taken).
    Last edited by helen; February 19, 2009, 10:28 PM.

Re: Taken

Saw this movie last night at Ward. It's about a retired government agent who's daughter and her friend get kidnapped while vacationing in Paris. The kidnappers are not after ransom, the instead traffic the girls in a slave trade and the government agent tries to track them down.

If you are the type that enjoys action sequences like car chases, foot chases, martial art moves, gun battles then this movie will fit the bill.

For me this was an average movie, some good actions scenes but they were some gaps in the story line.

Comment

I liked this movie. Lots of action and I'm kind of into the CIA/spy stuff. Not as good as the Bourne series though.
      What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Saw this movie yesterday, and I really liked it. Yeah, there were some holes in the storyline, but I liked it anyway. Good to see on a big screen, too!
        ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
        X