Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you post to HT?

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    Wonder if there is a way to see who has posted more than 100 times, and when their last visit or posting was.
    Go to "members list", click on "posts" and number of posts will be ordered from most to least.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Waaayyy too funny!

Comment

I'll post if I have something to say. A lot of times, I think I have something to say, but when composing my response, have second thoughts about it, and decide not to. Like this post, for instance. I'm having second thoughts about it. But I think I'll post it anyway.

Comment

I think my excessively high post count answers that question (along with my "motormouth" awards).

Comment

I post more now than I used to. But I think that's because I have more time now and because I miss Hawaii so much that this is like my little link there.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

I post when I can, but mostly I lurk now...That and I have been swamped at work, going through what is basically a divorce, getting ready to leave my current law firm and go to another, and have had little time for more then sleep.

I still love reading though, makes me jones big time to be back in the 808.
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

I like to post if I feel I have something to add. I rarely like to post to complain, as I get enough of that as an eBay seller.

I would post to praise someone, give thanks to them, ask a question, give my opinion, share a happening, discuss a problem.... all those things that we do here at HT on a daily basis.

Yes, I would post. If I just want to hear myself talk..... I have a husband for that.

Comment

Originally posted by snowbird View Post
                  I like to post if I feel I have something to add. I rarely like to post to complain, as I get enough of that as an eBay seller.
                  Outstanding poster! Would read future posts of yours! A+++++++++++++++++

Comment

I don't post often here as I like because I feel this forum is a bit too spread out with all the sub-forums.

Often, we (I) don't have time to go over all the sub-sections to see what's going on. Therefore, perhaps missed out on a great thread to be participate in. And some sub-forums don't get as much traffic as others.

This is probably not the place for this opinion, but I would vote to consolidate the forum a bit.

As for the people, you guys been great and very helpful and informative. What else would I expect from the people of Hawaii and those who are Hawaii at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by cabanalane View Post
                      I don't post often here as I like because I feel this forum is a bit too spread out with all the sub-forums.
                      I always just hit the "latest" option, to see what are the newest postings. I don't even keep track of the forums, unless I am starting a new thread and trying to put it in the right spot.
                      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I always just hit the "latest" option, to see what are the newest postings. I don't even keep track of the forums, unless I am starting a new thread and trying to put it in the right spot.
                        That make things easier now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          It might've been interesting to add a 3rd choice... I am a lurker only and will never post!
                          I agree, as this seems to be the largest group. Amati’s poll could have given a clearer, more accurate snapshot with this choice included. Of course, one could also argue that this poll is completely irrelevant, since we already instantly know the answer to the poll question(s) simply by clicking on the Member List.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                          USA TODAY, page 2A
                          11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                            I agree, as this seems to be the largest group. Amati’s poll could have given a clearer, more accurate snapshot with this choice included. Of course, one could also argue that this poll is completely irrelevant, since we already instantly know the answer to the poll question(s) simply by clicking on the Member List.
                            1. BUT if someone NEVER POSTS, they aren't going to post to say they don't post.
                            2. Ok, I'm game to look there again. Where do I look to see where the "active" HTers are, the ones who still visit the HT site? In the poll, I'm interested in how many of the current HT members would post.
                            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

1. BUT if someone NEVER POSTS, they aren't going to post to say they don't post.
                              Course... they could just click on the poll and not post which is what my initial inkling was. Often times, I read the initial post, continue to read replies and see that the way I would respond has already been said. So I just soak it all in but don't post anything. Like the boat thread had me glued to HT... but I never posted in it.

Oh and sometimes, I feel like as a non hawaiian, my opinions may matter less, or that i have no place posting my opinions on things concerning Hawaii.
                              Last edited by Kungpao; February 27, 2009, 11:32 AM. Reason: Thought of something else.
                              -kp!

Comment

I voted the poll, and would post when I need to or if I am familiar with or able to respond. As I admit, being mostly homebound as a caretaker, and perhaps either understanding the language or topic limits me. Through, these forums, it helps me to have a general idea or understanding that may or may not be familiar to me.

Either way, sometimes it's search is one's own empowerment & gain. In my opinion.
                                ... They said I'm much better now .... Tee Hee ...

Comment

Working...
                                X