Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kona Blogger Gets Blackballed By Hawaii County

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    And I wonder if Barry's computer has some sort of hiccup to it - as there have been numerous occasions where something he posts in a thread is related to a different thread?
    Is it related to driving on the left side of the road?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      Is it related to driving on the left side of the road?

I like it but I was brought up in France for many years. I am used to driving on the right side of the road. lol English is my second language.

You are absolutely correct, there are some probs with where my posts end up but I don't think it's anything to do with the PC. I suspect it's something to do with being 12 hrs ahead ?
      I have no problems posting to New York or Toronto. Two European forums I am a member of don't seem to have the same trouble.

I have also noticed that when I log in to HT, it takes a long time. Does Hawai'i have a slow broadband system ? Any advice will be welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
        Any advice will be welcomed.
        Okay. Please try to stay on topic, which so far, you haven’t. To be perfectly clear: this thread is about three individuals with separate widely-read blogs who were blackballed by the Hawai‘i County Department of Public Works (DPW). You may wish to familiarize yourself with these blogs (listed below) before posting further:

Incidentally, the Tribune-Herald links to the wrong site in Konaguy’s initial post, which I find both hilarious and sad.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Mamasaid be the spammer, not HawaiiMama. Admin moved all her "konaluna" posts to one thread and locked it --- but she's recently been at it again, in the "what's for lunch" thread.
          Still off-topic, sorry, but this is the only place left to make note of the fact that Admin has just "removed" her from the `ohana. Yay!

Comment

Coffee, Tea, or Me?

Comment

You, WB...YOU!!!

Comment

Hunter Bishop e-mailed me the actual rescinded DPW directive that blackballed me, Damon Tucker, and David Corrigan today.I ended up posting it on my blog a few moments ago.

http://snipurl.com/dki5a
                Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                The Kona Blog

Comment

I neglected to mention yesterday that ESPN News Radio interviewed me in regards to this blogger blackballing debacle today. The podcast is available here

http://snipurl.com/dpo65
                  ESPNHawaii.podomatic.com
                  The Kona Blog

Comment

The BIPC has awarded Noelani Whittington the 2008 Lava Tube Award for her actions in the blogger blackballing debacle, according to this HTH article
                    The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
                    X