Michael Paulo's Smooth Jazz Nights concert series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael Paulo's Smooth Jazz Nights concert series

Is Michael's mom Rene? If so, l I'm not surprised! Michael had real talent, but I haven't followed him....

TBR: To Be Rectified!
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
      Is Michael's mom Rene?[...]
      Close! His dad is Rene. His mom is Akemi.

Rene, now 80, is still gigging and appeared at the Pacific Rim Jazz Festival. Such a talented family.

Comment

Brian Culbertson, Michael and 8 other musicians put on one helluva concert last night. My friend and I sat at a table for 10 and every person at that table had been to the previous BC/MP concert. My guess is most of the full house had also experienced this dynamic duo.

Got home and had to read for an hour to slow the adrenaline down. Such an amazing night. Video to follow, eventually! Gotta learn a much newer version of iMovie first!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          [...]Such an amazing night. Video to follow, eventually! Gotta learn a much newer version of iMovie first!
          Finally got a coupla iMovie lessons and a coupla new videos uploaded to YouTube. They're virgin videos...HT is the first!
          Brian Culbertson and Michael Paulo
          Michael Paulo and DeShannon Higa

The next Smooth Jazz Nights concert is Sat. May 28, 8pm at the Convention Center. I love that new venue. I can walk there! It'll feature multi-Grammy nominated, composer, producer and international recording artist, Patrice Rushen, singer, songwriter, guitarist and producer, Ray Parker, Jr., and singer/guitarist/writer for the legendary rock group Ambrosia, David Pack. These fantastic artists comprise the LA Super Band. Joining the band is well-known bass player, Freddie Washington, drummer extraordinaire, Land Richards and, of course, sax man to the stars, Michael.

Tickets are on sale now at tix.com or (951) 696-0184. For more information check out Apaulo Music Productions.

I'm taking eldest spawn and a friend 'cuz it's gonna be :::smokin' hot:::!

Comment

All together now...:::SMOKIN' HOT:::!
            Even eldest spawn agreed. Not one yawn came out of her jet lagged body during the concert last Sat. night. Michael in the audience performing on tables, Ray Parker Jr. (speaking of smokin' hot! ) leading a jazz version of a conga line thru the audience, ghost busters ghost busting during "Ghost Busters"! Over 2 hours of incredible entertainment. Amazing...

Comment

Here we go again!

EUGE GROOVE
              PAUL BROWN
              MICHAEL PAULO
              August 20, 8:00 pm (doors open at 7; cocktail bar opens at 7:30!)
              Hawaii Convention Center - Liliu Theater

Can't wait 'cuz it's gonna be <drum roll, please>...:::SMOKIN' HOT:::!

Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at tix.com or (951) 696-0184. For more info, hele on over to Apaulo Music Productions.

Comment

What an incredible line-up for Michael Paulo's 2nd annual Pacific Rim Jazz Festival on Oct. 29 at the convention center:
                Boney James, Jeffrey Osborne, David Benoit, Mindi Abair, Michael Paulo, Gregg Karukas, Pauline Wilson (memories!) and more!

Would be fun to see a reprise of Mindi and American Idol contestant, Casey Abrams! Just thinking out loud!

Comment

Still a few tickets left for tonight's concert. See post #51. It's gonna be great!

Comment

Not smooth jazz this time but the reason for the season...
                    The Paulo Family Christmas Concert
                    The whole famdamily...almost!
                    Sat. Dec. 17, 7:30p, Hawaii Convention Center, Liliu Theater

Comment

Feb. 2, 8pm...can't wait! This guy needs no further description. See posts #26 and #45!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh my...this night of sultry sax is gonna be smooth! Don't miss it. Sat. July 6, 8pm, Hawaii Convention Center. Apaulo Music Productions smooth jazz concerts are THE BEST. For more info, hele on over to http://apaulomusicproductions.com/
                        Tickets: http://www.tix.com/Event.asp?Event=580653
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X