No announcement yet.

ISO, large, wrestler-body-type guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO, large, wrestler-body-type guys...

...the kind with barrel chests...big bodies! Bulky, should be toned but don't have to be ripped. Tall is good, too. I'm getting lots of submissions but the majority are leaner surfer type bodies who pump iron for strength! Acting chops and wrestling skills not necessary...it's about the look. Will see ages mid 20s to early 50s, any ethnicity. This is a paid gig in a local commercial. The casting session is Friday!

Please PM me if you have any suggestions! Beeeeg mahaloz!

Re: ISO, large, wrestler-body-type guys...

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    ...the kind with barrel chests...big bodies! Bulky, should be toned but don't have to be ripped. Tall is good, too. I'm getting lots of submissions but the majority are leaner surfer type bodies who pump iron for strength! Acting chops and wrestling skills not necessary...it's about the look. Will see ages mid 20s to early 50s, any ethnicity. This is a paid gig in a local commercial. The casting session is Friday!

Please PM me if you have any suggestions! Beeeeg mahaloz!
    Try any gym in the morning, those places are full of what you are describing (myself included). FWIW my gym is 24 Hour Fitness in Mililani. Lot's of MMA fighter types too if you ever need that type.

Comment

Thanks FJ. Yep! I've contacted many gyms. Unfortunately time and budget don't allow us to physically go to the gyms so we have to rely on calling them and hoping our contact info will be given out. If you fit the description and want to audition, please PM me!

Comment

Nah you don't want me...I'm a fit guy in a fat guy's body...

Comment

Working...
        X