Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kauai High Alumni - looking for Point of Contacts

Reposting from an e-mail ...

I want to share with you what the Kauai High School Class of ’60 is doing for its upcoming 50th Reunion next year. We have a BOD and a committee on Oahu who established a foundation for KHS. Well, being on the BOD, my responsibility is to find Point of Contacts (POCs) for class 1940-2000. Would you please consider representing your class for this worthy cause? To put it more formally, this is a quote from our foundation president, Gary Yamamoto:

The board of the newly formed nonprofit Kauai High School Foundation is looking to establish a list of POCs from each KHS alumni class for the purpose of disseminating information to their classmates on foundation activities including fundraisers. The board and its committees will likely communicate through these individual class POCs. The POCs, in turn, will pass on the information to their classmates, all expenses reimbursed by the foundation.

One thing to remember, this is a ‘privilege’ to be giving back to our high school and certainly in the name of our teachers, where’er they may be.”

As friends, I’m asking for your help in getting me your reunion organizer or someone who takes care of your class functions. I will need their mailing address, email address and telephone number for communication purposes. I have attached the KHS Foundation Incorporation By-Laws for your perusal.

Thanks much,

Jane
    jozaki@hawaiiantel.ne
    just started: mililaniblog.com
Working...
X