HT's Photo Sharing Thread - Chapter 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread - Chapter 6

Awesome shots, LikaNui! I don't imagine you ever sit out on your lanai.

I haven't taken many pics lately, but here are a few. First one is when you just come around the corner past the turnout to Hanauma Bay.

Next is a flower at Ho'Omaluhia Botanical Garden in Kaneohe.

Comment

I can't remember if I posted a couple of these already. Here's one of the Ko'olaus.

Kailua sunrise.

This last one is a garden variety photo, but I post it to see if anyone knows where this is. If you've been there, you would likely remember these planters. Also, if you've been there, you probably like to see what's off the beaten path. I appreciated the care that had been put into this.

Comment

Incredible sunset shots Likanui!
        And love the 'Koolaus' Jim75!
        All real cool.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
          I . miss. Hawaii. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuchithu rts!
          Me too, TATTRAT. Me too.

Those pictures are amazing, all of you. There is nothing here that even compares to it.

I did find a picture that I took here (well, in Oklahoma) of- you know how they say to close your eyes and picture yourself walking down a road? And that's your life as you see it? Well, I actually found my road. Like, made my friend stop the car so I could jump out and take a picture found it.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by surlygirly; September 17, 2009, 07:34 AM.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
            ...you know how they say to close your eyes and picture yourself walking down a road? And that's your life as you see it?
            I like it SG!
            But I always seem to be walking 'up' or taking a 'left' turn to nowhere. HaHa!

Took this years ago.
            Life's a winding road... with a great view!
            From lower section of 'Old Pali Road'.

Comment

Shot this today at Keehi Lagoon Park. 9-19-09. More photos to be uploaded later to my Flickr account. URL in sig line below.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Enjoyed a wonderful "Mom" day!
                Started off with renting a nice nissan and picking her up.
                Ate breakfast at Koa House Kaneohe, then driving out to Kualoa area before returning to the boat harbor. Then an extra special thing happened when a funny looking duke walked up to me asking "are there any Menehune in the vicinity". HaHa! It was Likanui! Great to finally meet you my friend. Then mom and I boarded the "Coral Queen" glass bottomed boat for a 2 hour tour around Coconut Island aka.-Gilligan's Island. Totally choice, will flickr thru the lot of the photos soon.

This is Heeia Kea Boat Harbor 9/19/09

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                  Then an extra special thing happened when a funny looking duke walked up to me asking "are there any Menehune in the vicinity". HaHa! It was Likanui! Great to finally meet you my friend.
                  "Funny looking"? "FUNNY LOOKING"?!?!!? Look at my avatar! How can you call that cute little face "funny looking"? And ya gotta admit, that IS me in the avatar.
                  Anyway, it was great finally meeting you too, after all these years here on HT. Too bad we only had a few minutes before we each had to go our own way. Looking forward to seeing your photos, and please give my aloha to your mom. What a sweetie!
                  Don't know how a wonderful woman like that raised a rude son who calls people "funny looking," though. Hmmmph.
                  (And hey, I just noticed you called me "duke" instead of "dude". Maybe you're not so bad after all.)
                  I dare you to post that photo of you driving a boat 25 years ago!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

PS: Great photos in here, as always. Nice job Jim75, SurlyGirly, Mel and MM. Keep 'em coming, everyone!

Comment

Well Lika... since I couldn't post the photo of us I figured you must be funny lookin'?

Here's a short but good flickr set of today.
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/6989123...7622290811197/
                      And a teaser to make you check the link above^.

Comment

Kept the rental car and enjoyed a choice day with my wife!
                        We went up to where the Hang-gliders jump off above Sea Life Park, then down to the Makapuu Lookout area to watch them fly,
                        and for more ended up at Sherwood Forest (Waimanalo Bay Beach Park) for swimming and peace-o-mind.

Here's a taste... check the link below for more.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6989123...7622298069359/

Comment

Couldn't help it had to post this photo here too!

Comment

Lovely pictures, everyone....much appreciated. Keep posting them.
                            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              I dare you to post that photo of you driving a boat 25 years ago!!!
                              Okay Likanui... have at it. HaHa!

1984 When I was 1st Mate aboard Capt. Bob's Picnic Sail.
                              The most fun job I've ever had. A cute blonde named Tracy took this shot and we had a wonderful 2 week relationship, till she went home to California.
                              You say TMI?

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                                Okay Likanui... have at it. HaHa!
                                Well done! Okay, you win... something. Dunno what yet, but.
                                Nice photos of your day with Sulu, by the way. Loved the Makapuu shot and also the artsy one of the ocean. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X