Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE Mini Sirloin Burgers at Jack in the Box

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    Absolutely. Jack in the Box's television marketing is some of the best out there.
    Even with Jack having a Max Headroom kind of voice?

Comment

When I went for my free 'challenge' mini-burger, I thought I saw a regular 3-pack price of $3.99. Even with the $1 off coupon, that put the price at a buck each - too rich for my digestive system. I did like the burger, the meat was thicker and tastier than the norm, but not a dollar's worth.
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Had our first Mini Sirloin Burgers last night. Took them without mustard and pickles. Definitely a better mini burger than BK Shots (though BK Shots are probably cheaper!). The patty was especially moist and flavorful, and tasted quite distinctly like Lipton's Onion Soup... a favorite burger additive among home cooks!

Comment

NEW COUPON!

One of the things I like about Jack in the Box: when they launch a new product, they promote it pretty aggressively. And true to form, they're at it again with the Mini Sirloin Burgers!

I was checking grocery ads in this week's issue of MidWeek (4/29/09)...

One of the inserts was a sheet containing four JITB coupons:
          - Buy One Order of Mini Sirloin Burgers, Get One FREE (BOGO)
          - Buy One Order of " " " , Get Free Small Drink & Fries
          - Buy Any Size Smoothie for Half Price
          - Buy Any Ultimate Salad and get a Regular (small) Smoothie FREE

Biggest bang for the buck is the BOGO coupon, because for $3.99 + tax (Honolulu price), you get two orders = SIX Mini Sirloin Burger sandwiches. That brings the price down to about 70 cents each... which is a good deal for these burgers, IMHO.

And... the coupon doesn't expire until AUGUST.

*Goes to find more JITB coupon inserts before everyone throws out their MidWeek!*

To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

Thanks Musubi for the coupon info. I haven't logged on in a while and missed the freebies.

Mini-burgers reminds me of the old Sat. Night live skits where they'd open the sixpacks and drink up - consume mass quantities

Beach snacks here I come!
            If standing up, please hold on. Sudden stops are sometimes necessary - Da Bus

Comment

I think the promotion (min-sirloins) must be successful - went this morning w coupon in hand and "sorry, we ran out of buns..."

Comment

Working...
              X