How To Download Youtube Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: download a video from YouTube

That thread is ancient, there's gotta be many new/better ways now. I have Free YouTube Downloader and maybe a few others, but I rarely use them so I can't pro/con them.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: How To Download Youtube Video?

Thx for that, Scriv. I'm going to download it when I have more time but I did click on the "what customers think..." link and wonder if there might now be a problem with this app.

Comment

I had that same problem. I just re-downloaded it, replacing the existing installation in my apps folder, and it worked fine. I haven't tried YouTube videos with the new version, I should add; just converted some other video to Quicktime.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

The situation with getting those files downloaded varies almost each day.The content holders never anticipated so much demand.FLV files are well known to be tricky in their handling.A notion named html5 is gradually being adopted to sidestep this issue.However it pans out, let the first adopters figure this out for the rest of us and tell us the answer when they figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by lensperson View Post
            The situation with getting those files downloaded varies almost each day.
            This is true, but Evom has worked consistently for me since I first began using it over a year ago. It's the most reliable (and simplest to use) method I've seen.

A notion named html5 is gradually being adopted to sidestep this issue.However it pans out, let the first adopters figure this out for the rest of us and tell us the answer when they figure it out.
            HTML5 isn't expected to see its first release candidate until 2014. Use Evom until then.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I've used the free YouTube Downloader for a long time, with great success. Just have to keep an eye on free disk space.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                I've used the free YouTube Downloader for a long time, with great success. Just have to keep an eye on free disk space.
                And make sure you download the latest Flash Make sure you unclick the Google Toolbar addon if you don't want to clutter up your IE Browser.

You'll need a Flash Player to accompany YouTube Downloader to download YouTube video content. Otherwise I use this program with great success.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                X