Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gurka Justice

Gurka Justice

A brit accress has just won the right for many brave Gurkas to stay here. I fought alongside of them and they are brave.

Joanna Lumley has now taken her case further to the courts in order to get them re- established in this countrry for those men who fought for the UK.

You will find Joanna on :-

www.gurkajustice..org.uk

Support ? Please,,,,, No Cash needed

Grey Man X
    Last edited by Barry; April 30, 2009, 10:41 PM.

Re: Gurka Justice

It's good to see that she is more than just a very funny lady. Good on her!
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
      Gurka Justice

A brit accress has just won the right for many brave Gurkas to stay here. I fought alongside of them and they are brave.

Joanna Lumley has now taken her case further to the courts in order to get them re- established in this countrry for those men who fought for the UK.

You will find Joanna on :-

www.gurkajustice..org.uk

Support ? Please,,,,, No Cash needed

Grey Man X
      I couldn't get the link to work, Barry, so I googled for more info. A very worthy cause, indeed, after their valiant and valuable service to Great Britain. Glad to hear a positive outcome these days. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

Sorry to say that she tried to take this further but lost her court case. Still, she has reminded Brits of those brave men who fought under the flags of the US of A and the Union Jack.

My point is that we have so many illegal immigrants coming into this country,,,,,,,why can't we have people who served under your US of A 'Stormin Norman' during Desert Storm > Reside here ?

They watched the back doors of both us Brits and you yanks. They were ferocious fighters and deserve a right to be here.

Comment

Working...
        X